Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah is really really making me rethink my choice of De Bruyne as signing of the season.
But I still think it’s De Bruyne, he’ll have a PL trophy at the end of it.

But my god is Salah insane. Absolutely phenomenal. He needs to stop it right now, can’t have Real Madrid sniffing around him
Only we didn't sign De Brunyne this season .......

AFAIC, there's no way the award should be going to anyone in a team 18 points off the top of the league. De Bruyne has run the show in possibly the greatest team the Premier League has ever seen. He's be flawless in at least 90% of the matches he's played and probably MOTM in about half of them despite having shitloads of competition for that accolade. This despite the fact that he also puts a massive shift in defensively too.

You could just about forgive Suarez getting it over Toure, since the votes were probably counted when the result was still up in the air. But this season, there should be no question that the award should go to a player from the team that has basically wiped the floor with the rest of the league. And no amount of stat padding against the likes of Watford should change that.
100% true and accurate. If we end with double or whisper it treble does Klopp get manager of year al a Rodgers.

Not arsed who wins player of the year,Golden boot,Golden gloves etc,but I know Manchester City football club will have 3 premier league titles to the candlepools none,come may.

Is he f***!

Remind me how any points Liverpool are behind City in the league?

Without Kev we wouldn't be where we are now.

Liverpool's season rests on the CL.

We've won the LC and PL, with a chance of winning the CL.

Salah has been the 2nd best player this season. The first at scoring goals. But Kev scores, passes, tackles, runs non stop for 90 minutes, etc.

But yes, it wouldn't surprise me if the Scouse loving Media voted for Salah.

I think and hope the players will make the right choice, and vote for Kev.

Obviously you'd make the wrong choice.

Sorry but disagree, your equating the fact City have strolled the league so no one other than a City player deserves it.
Salah individually has been on a different planet to anyone this season, it’s irrelevant if he plays in a team which has a shit defence so consequently loses more games.
Kev is on par as a equally world class player but this season Salah deserves the accolade.

You are a selling club though mate,so be cautious,thankfully we don't have yanks in charge of us that sell their best assets,just saying like

Interesting opinion. I disagree. I think Barca and Real can prize assets away from anyone if they’ve wanted to. Including you.

No not angry , just deal in facts and can see through all the bullshit surrounding the LFC myth , another ten trophyless years and the numbers of disciples will diminish

What myth? What’s this self fabricated myth you’ve created that you’ve then made yourself angry at?

Are you referring to the media positivity surrounding LFC? The idea that we are improving and if we keep our assets and continue to buy right can compete for titles?

You don’t like the media are saying that?

You disagree with this positivity? You think we’re not that great and actually is there a difference between us and Stoke?
What bullshit are you referring to?

From here it just looks like anger because we are doing well and failure in wanting to admit it. Which I have no idea why because we’re not even your direct rivals.

Also I’d say you’ve taken the ‘it’s never our fault’ title. The illuminati esque conspiracies against any media outlet on here is baffling.
“They’re all against you!”

Interesting opinion. I disagree. I think Barca and Real can prize assets away from anyone if they’ve wanted to. Including you.

What myth? What’s this self fabricated myth you’ve created that you’ve then made yourself angry at?

Are you referring to the media positivity surrounding LFC? The idea that we are improving and if we keep our assets and continue to buy right can compete for titles?

You disagree with this positivity? You think we’re not that great and actually is there a difference between us and Stoke?

From here it just looks like anger because we are doing well and failure in wanting to admit it. Which I have no idea why because we’re not even your direct rivals.

Also I’d say you’ve taken the ‘it’s never our fault’ title. The illuminati esque conspiracies against any media outlet on here is baffling.

The irony of this post is quite hilarious , Liverpool "compete" for titles , we win them.

I'm thinking over last few years really,which makes me come to this conclusion,Suarez,Sterling,Sakho,Coutinho,all gone and were all the best players you had in those positions,to a lesser extent,Ibe,remember him ? the new Sterling,Origi ,the best since sliced bread,at the time,not to mention Benteke,Allen.

Now remind me who City have sold,or forced to in last few years,that has had an impact on our overall position,I'll give you a hand in answering that one.......................none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.