Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but disagree, your equating the fact City have strolled the league so no one other than a City player deserves it.
Salah individually has been on a different planet to anyone this season, it’s irrelevant if he plays in a team which has a shit defence so consequently loses more games.
Kev is on par as a equally world class player but this season Salah deserves the accolade.
I agree with the logic of this and there’s also Kane to consider. I would also consider Ederson because he has been instrumental in the way we play and the confidence throughout the team. I would probably give Player of the Year to
1. Salah - absolutely torn up the league after many thought he might flop again
2. KDB - incredible player and incredible season. In the big games he stands up
3. Kane - made such a difference to Spurs
But it is so close one can easily see those positions reversed.

The irony of this post is quite hilarious , Liverpool "compete" for titles , we win them.

Ah the deflection. Nice one. Super effective.

I'm thinking over last few years really,which makes me come to this conclusion,Suarez,Sterling,Sakho,Coutinho,all gone and were all the best players you had in those positions,to a lesser extent,Ibe,remember him ? the new Sterling,Origi ,the best since sliced bread,at the time,not to mention Benteke,Allen.

Now remind me who City have sold,or forced to in last few years,that has had an impact on our overall position,I'll give you a hand in answering that one.......................none

Sakho was awful. Bye bye. See ya later
Ibe I never rated, he’s found his level.
Sterling showed potential but I see him making the same cock ups he used to do with us. So for £50million I’ll take that.

City haven’t sold because they haven’t come in for any of your players. Don’t think you’ve had anyone that’s really stood out like Suárez did. What happens though if Real want Aguero? Or Barca want Sané?

Guess we’ll only find out when that day comes.

Sterling showed potential but I see him making the same cock ups he used to do with us. So for £50million I’ll take that.

City haven’t sold because they haven’t come in for any of your players. Don’t think you’ve had anyone that’s really stood out like Suárez did. What happens though if Real want Aguero? Or Barca want Sané?

There is every chance that day will come,but the mentioned players will leave with medals in their pockets,players have left Liverpool to go and win them,now there is food for thought ?

I'm not falling out or trying to cause an argument here by the way,I'm just stating as Rafa says,,,,,facts

There is every chance that day will come,but the mentioned players will leave with medals in their pockets,players have left Liverpool to go and win them,now there is food for thought ?

I'm not falling out or trying to cause an argument here by the way,I'm just stating as Rafa says,,,,,facts

No of course not, me neither. it’s a nice discussion.

I just define a selling club as one where you sell your best players to anyone besides Barca/Real.
So when Arsenal sold RVP and Sanchez to United for example.

The last time we did that. Was Torres to Chelsea

No of course not, me neither. it’s a nice discussion.

I just define a selling club as one where you sell your best players to anyone besides Barca/Real.
So when Arsenal sold RVP and Sanchez to United for example.

The last time we did that. Was Torres to Chelsea

Or Sterling to City like for example

We told Real no chance to Aguero about 3 years ago tbf.

Salah is a great player the same as Suarez, back then Liverpool ran us close with for the title, next season Suarez was gone and it set them back years, same will happen with Salah, he will be in Madrid or Barca come August and Klopp will be pissed (rightly so) and Liverpool will have to rebuild again.

after looking at the midfield Liverpool played v united I am more than confident of getting through to the semis of the CL,think we need to reign in our fullbacks v Liverpool(wont happen) because take sala and mane out of the equation and Liverpool imo are average, milner,can,llanana Henderson are imo decent but limited.

can see 2-1 to Liverpool at anfield, 3-1 city at home. we are a better team,but we need to sort our anfield form out ASAP

Or Sterling to City like for example

Nope. Like I said most Liverpool fans had a ‘good riddance’ reaction to that transfer.

I took it hard because I really liked him but most other fans didn’t care. Especially because £50million was coming the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.