It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. Think Fabinho and Weigl should be cheaper. Also on Can, was nailed on for Juve before but seems things have changed, would be a good option.

On Winger, think we can add Mahrez to possible options.

We should just sell Zinchenko for 10m with a buyback or loan to Nac Breda where he will surely get game time. Even then I would say he would come back and get loaned again. Selling is the best option for me, don’t think he has a future with us, especially not at LB.
Hes a midfielder he aint a left back why sell before we have tried him in his best position.it baffles me some of you lot think its fifa.

I like it. Think Fabinho and Weigl should be cheaper. Also on Can, was nailed on for Juve before but seems things have changed, would be a good option.

On Winger, think we can add Mahrez to possible options.

We should just sell Zinchenko for 10m with a buyback or loan to Nac Breda where he will surely get game time. Even then I would say he would come back and get loaned again. Selling is the best option for me, don’t think he has a future with us, especially not at LB.
Monaco run an expensive store. There were rumors that they wanted 90m for Lemar, so Fabinho will probably be expensive. Even though Weigl has struggled this season, I think Dortmund will not sell him cheaply. Will not be under 50m IMO. And the reason why I didn`t mention Mahrez is that he is a right-winger, and we need a left-winger. Bernardo and Sterling can cover RW, while we only have Sane to play LW. And please don`t tell me that Sterling can play on the left side, because he is not even half as effective on the left

Hes a midfielder he aint a left back why sell before we have tried him in his best position.it baffles me some of you lot think its fifa.

And why haven’t we tried him there despite Kevin, Dave and Ilkay needing rest on countless occasions. Could it be because Pep doesn’t think he’s good enough to play in midfield for us ?? hence not giving him one single minute there.

Pep said in a press conference earlier this season that Zinchenko has a chance to earn himself a spot in the team next season. Pep then proceeded to play him at LB exclusively.

This can only mean one thing, Pep doesn’t see him as a midfield player in our squad....

Regarding Gunn imo the sensible choice for him is to come back as a number 2 to Ederson - it's like a rare opportunity to learn from the best footballing goalkeeper in the world and coaches all geared towards this style. Even 1 year would set him up for his career. He has his whole career to gain more real game time. No rush.

For the long term we need replacements for Bravo, Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero and a LB.

If twas me I'd spend big on 2 of those positions in the summer, 2 next summer and hope try to youth on our books can cover the other 2 in between.

Fernandinho and Silva are the immediate priorities to spend big on imo. But who can be better than they are - immediately?

For the long term we need replacements for Bravo, Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero and a LB.

If twas me I'd spend big on 2 of those positions in the summer, 2 next summer and hope try to youth on our books can cover the other 2 in between.

Fernandinho and Silva are the immediate priorities to spend big on imo. But who can be better than they are - immediately?
I don`t think we need a Silva replacement, at least not yet. KDB, Silva, Bernardo and Gundogan will all be here next season most likely, and we also have the likes of Foden, Zinchenko and Diaz who can play in that position. We badly need a Toure replacement who can rotate with Fernandinho. I would pick Fabinho, Jorginho, Can, De Jong or Ndombele. Weigl is great, but he is not good enough physically or defensively IMO. Milinkovic-Savic is more like a KDB type than Dinho, and Fred is too short and weak.

Fernandinho is the priority, Silva has at least 2 seasons and IMO we have his replacement in Bernardo an Foden. Our other priority this summer is more like for like cover for Sane and Sterling. Wouldn't mind getting a good young striker too this summer that can go on loan for a season or two then come in as cover / competition with Jesus when Aguero's contract ends.

Monaco run an expensive store. There were rumors that they wanted 90m for Lemar, so Fabinho will probably be expensive. Even though Weigl has struggled this season, I think Dortmund will not sell him cheaply. Will not be under 50m IMO. And the reason why I didn`t mention Mahrez is that he is a right-winger, and we need a left-winger. Bernardo and Sterling can cover RW, while we only have Sane to play LW. And please don`t tell me that Sterling can play on the left side, because he is not even half as effective on the left

There was a bigger demand for Lemar and he is an attacking player. We some how got Bernardo for cheap and the hype on Fabinho has died down partly due to Monaco being underwhelming overall. 4th in their CL group. Out of the Coupe De France, 14 points behind PSG in the league, they have reached the League cup final but play PSG there which are likely to lose imo. Also very little rumors going on with him. Think we could get him for £50m.

Weigl has been average this season and Dortmund are in a scrap for top 4 in Germany and Embarrassingly knocked out of the Europa League by Salzburg. Would say his price is around £40m.

But this is all speculation.

Mahrez is RW but he actually has a right foot. He has played LW for Algeria. He also has a lot more pace than Bernardo. Think with Mendy back, Sterling would play much better at LW because he could inside where he is more effective so he could be an option there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.