Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet you've booed and had your mates in the media slander him and make up lies about him since the day he left.

You're a liar, extremely disingenuous and lack dignity and respect.

IVE BOOED? Nope wrong. I haven’t. Ever. Not against Sterling.

Now I can’t speak for every Liverpool fan. But I’ve never booed.
Don’t paint us all with the same brush. There’s enough of that going around already as it is. Bad mistake.

Don’t paint us all with the same brush. There’s enough of that going around already as it is. Bad mistake.

plural. Your lack of class in this thread is enough to put you in that group. The only mistake is you, period.

I completely agree with you. 100%. I say this time and time again.

Nobody has a divine right to anything, regardless of success. Which is why it angers me when I see things like “we’re Liverpool. We deserve to be in X” or whatever. It’s complete bullshit.

You have to prove yourselves year in year out.
I cannot stress enough how often I say this.

But you know what? So do others Liverpool fans. Obviously RAWK is another thing, but when speaking in person to other pool fans we all agree. None of us are expectant of success.

How can we be?
Are you from Liverpool, and are the other Liverpool fans you refer to from there?

Have you ever been in Anfield when we have played you and listened when he gets the ball lol?

If not surely you have heard it on the tv?

plural. Your lack of class in this thread is enough to put you in that group. The only mistake is you, period.

You really are looking pathetic now. Perfectly summarising everything that’s wrong in today’s world. Bravo.

Are you from Liverpool, and are the other Liverpool fans you refer to from there?

Born in pool, but have since moved away

Have you ever been in Anfield when we have played you and listened when he gets the ball lol?

If not surely you have heard it on the tv?

Yup, I’ve heard it boos are loud. I don’t join in.

Ah the deflection. Nice one. Super effective.

Sakho was awful. Bye bye. See ya later
Ibe I never rated, he’s found his level.
Sterling showed potential but I see him making the same cock ups he used to do with us. So for £50million I’ll take that.

City haven’t sold because they haven’t come in for any of your players. Don’t think you’ve had anyone that’s really stood out like Suárez did. What happens though if Real want Aguero? Or Barca want Sané?

Guess we’ll only find out when that day comes.

Do you really believe this?

No top team were interested in Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Kompany, etc?

How do you know nobody came in for them? Is it too much of a stretch to think a club with City’s resources and winning mentality, are more than capable of telling other clubs to do one?

You really know nothing about our club, so don’t judge it by the standards of yours.

Do you really believe this?

No top team were interested in Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Kompany, etc?

How do you know nobody came in for them? Is it too much of a stretch to think a club with City’s resources and winning mentality, are more than capable of telling other clubs to do one?

You really know nothing about our club, so don’t judge it by the standards of yours.

All I’m saying is I don’t remember an official bid coming in. Perhaps there was behind closed doors. But it never made it public is all

Mods - Can you change the name of this thread to the Mo Salah team or F.C. Salah?

You really are looking pathetic now. Perfectly summarising everything that’s wrong in today’s world. Bravo.

sums my point up perfectly. Come on spouting lies, show no respect, class or dignity. In reality you're talking about yourself, not me, but you are indeed correct about yourself, but I'd already pointed that out to you.

sums my point up perfectly. Come on spouting lies, show no respect, class or dignity. In reality you're talking about yourself, not me, but you are indeed correct about yourself, but I'd already pointed that out to you.

Lol. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.