United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That banner defines my relationship with united more than any other thing. I can say with my hand on my heart, if the roles had been reversed, and we’d done a similar thing, I’d have had huge misgivings; if for no other reason than you simply can’t predict the near-distant future. I’m hugely confident we’ll win the league this year, and I‘m confident we’ll retain it next season, but beyond that? I’d rather not say. Why make yourself such a hostage to fortune? That banner will come back to haunt them (more than it already has) imo.

if the tables were turned, I am confident that our owners / hierarchy would never sanction such a disgusting display of arrogance.

It almost feels like Mourinho wants to be sacked. He’d be due a huge pay off since extending his contract and could go back to his family home in London. Always felt odd that he’s lived in a hotel the whole time he’s been in Manchester.

I think he is engineering it and has been for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.