FA Cup Games 17/18 March

It really is a poor standard of play, Saints look like a league one team, I have seen better on the Pre hen park Sunday morning, the pitch is not conducive to good football, even allowing for that, it is still poor. After last nights turgid display by rags, I am starting to think the standard in England is poor.

The standard in the premier league is dreadful. Just because some games are exciting doesn't make it decent. Ourselves, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are the only ones playing football. Bournemouth do on occasion as well.

"Whippage"? I tried googling that and only came up with a, er, sexual definition of the word. Still; at least we now know how Martin "Adonis" Keown whiles away his time!

The standard in the premier league is dreadful. Just because some games are exciting doesn't make it decent. Ourselves, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea are the only ones playing football. Bournemouth do on occasion as well.
Haven't you missed our lovely neighbours off that list?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.