United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn’t what was posted though. You can be as sarcastic as you like but I was responding to the words “As we win the league.”

Bit touchy. I wasn't being sarcastic and didn't read the post as literally as you. I doubt whether there will be a city fan thinking too much about mourinho at the moment we win the league, which might not be against the rags. Or we could be 3 up after 30 minutes. At which point is the league "won"

19 in front is funnier again though.

Agreed, but Portuguese C#%t being blasted out round the ground is a bit much and will be turned off or down by Sky.

I think singing never your fault will preempt his nothing I can do rant that will surely be forthcoming after the game.

Him sat sunk in his chair looking like a tramp while the stadium ridicules him would make for a gay ol time.

Agreed, but Portuguese C#%t being blasted out round the ground is a bit much and will be turned off or down by Sky.

I think singing never your fault will preempt his nothing I can do rant that will surely be forthcoming after the game.

Him sat sunk in his chair looking like a tramp while the stadium ridicules him would make for a gay ol time.
They'll turn down the crowd volume anyway, gives them something to talk about on their "news" channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.