Should Spurs Be Allowed To Play A FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley.....

Spurs can play the semi where they want it played. I have been a long time critic of Haringey, Pocchy, that dirty bastard Deli Alli, and 'Arry (Chop Yer England Team-mates down) Kane, and the sycophantic BBC drooling of that Narf Landan mob since Bobby Smith was knocking 'em in, but this evening, ever since Cech and Zola pulled the balls out I have experienced my Damascene moment. I want them to get to the final, and when they are safely secure in a final berth, they can go and fuck themselves, but until then I am well and truly a Spurs fan!

Spurs can play the semi where they want it played. I have been a long time critic of Haringey, Pocchy, that dirty bastard Deli Alli, and 'Arry (Chop Yer England Team-mates down) Kane, and the sycophantic BBC drooling of that Narf Landan mob since Bobby Smith was knocking 'em in, but this evening, ever since Cech and Zola pulled the balls out I have experienced my Damascene moment. I want them to get to the final, and when they are safely secure in a final berth, they can go and fuck themselves, but until then I am well and truly a Spurs fan!

Got nothing to do with them playing the rags then? :)

I don't see any issue to be honest, the only thing I would say is that in the interest for fairness Spurs should not be allocated the dressing room that they use for home games. It is only a small detail but it would help to offset a little of the advantage.
The other thing is that the crowd will be split 50/50 with half the ground full of cockneys while the other half is filled with cockneys,
You have to raise your game in a semi final and the aura of playing at Wembely will have been diluted for Spurs.

No doubt Peg will be preparing his excuses already,

No one should be playing a semi final there. It's just another thing that's helped to stick the Cup on its arse. It's like the belief is, that the whole fucking thing belongs to London.
Give it back to the nation you c~nts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.