United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who wrote ‘in detail’ about the contracts of City/United players is a classic example of someone sounding like they know what they are talking about, but in reality, hasn’t a fucking clue

They also have a thread rating their players when PEG took over, it is shocking to see how poorly they rate them considering at the time most of the fuckers were tipping them for the title, most of them had majority of their squad between 4-6 out of 10 with De Gea the obvious exception.

Funny how at the start of each season they are telling everyone how this is their year, how their transfers have strengthened them etc..

At the moment it suits them to perpetuate this narrative as it makes them feel a little easier about how far behind they are lagging.
Yeah I remember a pundit saying that if you'd asked Utd fans at the start of the season to make a combined team, they would all put at least half of their own players in it. But now they're claiming we're so far ahead because their squad needs rebuilding.

And the insane! God love us!!.,..

Today at 15:45

Rhyme Animal
Modmins said "freeze" and I got numb

Joined Sep 3, 2015

The media is insanely biased toward Citeh and have been since the oil family bought them.

I'm surprised more people don't seem aware to this. There are basically no negative stories about them, ever.

Thus - no stories about their players leaving.

I read that and sat there open mouthed in disbelief, just as bizarre was the response with reference to Bluemoon.

Mad Louis is in the papers talking about how the United players were ‘unprofessional’ for pretending to read his emails

I can’t help but like Van Gaal. Hes a nicer guy than most that are either there or are currently at Old Trafford

Mad Louis is in the papers talking about how the United players were ‘unprofessional’ for pretending to read his emails

I can’t help but like Van Gaal. Hes a nicer guy than most that are either there or are currently at Old Trafford

Can you believe it!...

ojIbzdM.gif

I miss LVG, he was just bat shit bonkers, as opposed to Jose Norman Bates Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.