FA Cup Semi-Finals

would love a Spurs V Southampton final, and Southampton nick it against Spurs, leaving Chelsea, Spurs and Utd trophy less

Do they deserve anything? Do they fuck. Spurs are one of the most entitled teams in the country and have done fuck all. Poch is so great, what has he achieved? Finished 3rd in a 2 horse title race.
Totally agree with you

Spurs deserves this trophy because of their manager's faith in homegrown talent. Rags are yank commercial machine and chelski club with no vision god knows who will be their manager next year. I hope spurs will not win league as long as we competing for title but their effort at least deserves domestic cup much more than mourinho and woodward.
Spurs have had an embarrassingly easy path to the semi's let's be honest - AFC Wimbledon, Newport county, Rochdale and then yesterday against a toothless,compliant Swansea outfit. From now on in is where they will have to earn their 'glory'.

Last edited:
I've clicked a few of your Irish rag links but I always get a 404 page not found error. Are they banning English IPs these days?
I live in Ireland, It's full of raggies trust me I always tar them all with the same brush, F*cking twats the lot of them...I don't know one of them that you can even have a civil conversation with, They all have that face you'd lobe slap around the place. Plastic c*nts who never intend on going to the Swamp but class themselves as best fans around. Morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.