Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Don't think the fans on £299, £390 and £480 seasons tickets are going to be too happy with that idea.

You're probably right, but you are missing the point. Season ticket prices are pretty much irrelevant to us as a club now that TV revenue, prize money and our partners around the world make up over 90% of our revenue.

You're probably right, but you are missing the point. Season ticket prices are pretty much irrelevant to us as a club now that TV revenue, prize money and our partners around the world make up over 90% of our revenue.
I agree their is no reason for any increases, but the fact it only makes up 10 % of our revenue doesn't mean there is a lot of room for cutting prices 10 % is £40 million as we only made a profit of £1mill we need most of that £40mill.Ticket prices certainly aren't irrelevant they are still the difference between breaking even and making FFP breaking losses.

It would impact me, it would be an extra £120 per season, yeah not a huge amount, but if they put mine up by that much, it'll be the last time they see me.

Ok, I was using £500 as an aribitary amount. Let's make it £300 instead for all.

Even that wouldn't have much impact on us.

I agree their is no reason for any increases, but the fact it only makes up 10 % of our revenue doesn't mean there is a lot of room for cutting prices 10 % is £40 million as we only made a profit of £1mill we need most of that £40mill.Ticket prices certainly aren't irrelevant they are still the difference between breaking even and making FFP breaking losses.

We employ some of the best business minds around, I'm sure they would be able to deal with a less than 10% change in revenue. They've managed to increase it by hundreds of millions a year in less than 10 years.

We employ some of the best business minds around, I'm sure they would be able to deal with a less than 10% change in revenue. They've managed to increase it by hundreds of millions a year in less than 10 years.

Everyone else's have gone up, that is why we lose out on Sanchez.

Everyone else's have gone up, that is why we lose out on Sanchez.
He doesn't seem to think that a £52M decrease in revenue would be problematic.
The owner/board would have a very different view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.