FA Cup Semi-Finals

I live in Ireland, It's full of raggies trust me I always tar them all with the same brush, F*cking twats the lot of them...I don't know one of them that you can even have a civil conversation with, They all have that face you'd lobe slap around the place. Plastic c*nts who never intend on going to the Swamp but class themselves as best fans around. Morons.
Would Jock and Connor nicking bikes in Cork be the typical rags?

I've clicked a few of your Irish rag links but I always get a 404 page not found error. Are they banning English IPs these days?
Doubt it. They have posters on that forum from all over the world. Anyway, a poster on there said;
"With two Chelsea legends doing the draw,it was never going to end well for us.

Should have been Wright and Zola. No player(s) still playing should be allowed do the draw. Very unprofessional from the FA."

They reckon the FA are against them. I thought that was only us!

I live in Ireland, It's full of raggies trust me I always tar them all with the same brush, F*cking twats the lot of them...I don't know one of them that you can even have a civil conversation with, They all have that face you'd lobe slap around the place. Plastic c*nts who never intend on going to the Swamp but class themselves as best fans around. Morons.
We really do need a "like" function on here!

Would Jock and Connor nicking bikes in Cork be the typical rags?
Jock and Connor wouldn't be able to nick bikes, They'd be too busy sitting on their arm chair watching the footy dressed as Man United Christmas trees...If you buy a Rag shirt that means your a die hard! Did you not know that?

Jock and Connor wouldn't be able to nick bikes, They'd be too busy sitting on their arm chair watching the footy dressed as Man United Christmas trees...If you buy a Rag shirt that means your a die hard! Did you not know that?
Haha. I'd like to think Fran was a city fan, pissing on their graves.

rags vs. Spurs

Chelsea vs. Southampton.

I’m shocked. I was certain the rags would draw the Saints.
Shocked and stunned and a few dollars poorer as I bet big time that the scum would get the Saints.
Will the rags be lobbying the FA for a change of venue as the spuds will have a home advantage?

I think United fans will feel this is more of a home match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.