Serie A 2017/18

Napoli still have to go to Juventus. Juve are the only team to have won at the San Paolo this season, in the league.

Hellas Verona were destroyed at home today by Atalanta, 0-5. Depressing days for the Gialloblu, Pecchia (head coach) is a clown and they can't afford to sack him really. Owner is too skint to pump any money into the club.

SPAL and Sassuolo with unexpected results amongst the relegation threatened teams, this week.

Watching the Milan derby to pass the time. How far the mighty have fallen. Championship standard at best. Icardi just missed an open goal.

I am really happy for Edin and Kolarov, glad they are doing well in Roma.

Roma are definitely an underrated side. They were good last season when they had Salah, which was a big loss for them & are beginning to form a solid, organised team this season. As previous posters have mentioned they’ve chalked up impressive wins & performances against Napoli, Chelsea & now the mighty Barca. I think they still lack that consistency but are improving & if predicted to draw against the Dippers I actually think they have a good chance to beat them as they are much less open & more defensively organised than City. Plus Dzeko offers something different for the Dippers defense to manage compared to our attempts over the past two games.

The Serie A title is by no means over, even though Juve have a strong position & squad to go all the way. Napoli have nothing to lose & their thrilling Agueroooooo comeback moment against Chievo Verona last weekend was a joy to see & will give the Partenopei a much needed confidence boost.

Juve-Napoli tonight, a blockbuster possible title decider.

A must win for Napoli if they want to win the league. With Juve away at Inter who are fighting for top 4, next week and some weeks later away to Roma, I could see them dropping points.

Juve.....85 pts
Napoli...81 pts
Roma...67 pts (played one more match)
Lazio...64 pts
Inter...63 pts

Hopefully Napoli can finally end Juve’s dominance.

A close fight for top 4 as well. Serie A has really improved this season.

Juve-Napoli tonight, a blockbuster possible title decider.

A must win for Napoli if they want to win the league. With Juve away at Inter who are fighting for top 4, next week and some weeks later away to Roma, I could see them dropping points.

Juve.....85 pts
Napoli...81 pts
Roma...67 pts (played one more match)
Lazio...64 pts
Inter...63 pts

Hopefully Napoli can finally end Juve’s dominance.

A close fight for top 4 as well. Serie A has really improved this season.

What times KO buddy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.