Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the deflection. Nice one. Super effective.

Sakho was awful. Bye bye. See ya later
Ibe I never rated, he’s found his level.
Sterling showed potential but I see him making the same cock ups he used to do with us. So for £50million I’ll take that.

City haven’t sold because they haven’t come in for any of your players. Don’t think you’ve had anyone that’s really stood out like Suárez did. What happens though if Real want Aguero? Or Barca want Sané?

Guess we’ll only find out when that day comes.
You really are a Liverpool fan aren’t you. Your post prior to this was saying Agueros best years are behind him but selling him now would make us a selling club.

When was the last time your lot kept a world class for say 5 years before he couldn’t wait to actually win something and left.

I love the post that said City haven’t ‘had anyone that stood out’ - this coming from a team that haven’t won anything in about 10years!!

People saying that Salah is the best player in the prem this year clearly havent watched David Silva. Yes Salah scores goals but in terms of pure influence throughout games, footballing ability and the ability to run a game then David Silva is hands down the best player in the prem.....Salah doesn't even come close....unfortunately awards like this are always given to the goal scorers.....

Salah has done very well and has been exceptional but the title of the award is footballer of the year....that is David Silva.

People saying that Salah is the best player in the prem this year clearly havent watched David Silva. Yes Salah scores goals but in terms of pure influence throughout games, footballing ability and the ability to run a game then David Silva is hands down the best player in the prem.....Salah doesn't even come close....unfortunately awards like this are always given to the goal scorers.....

Salah has done very well and has been exceptional but the title of the award is footballer of the year....that is David Silva.

This.

Even KdB isn’t on Merlin's level.

This.

Even KdB isn’t on Merlin's level.
There's not a lot in it between Kev and Dave at the moment. And how Fernandinho doesn't get the plaudits he deserves I'll never know. Apart from us blues who know how good and important a player he is, Fernandinho is world class IMO.

Here's a little gem from a ray of sunshine on RAWK....

xx.gif

Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #18893 on: March 16, 2018, 10:59:11 PM »

To think you make it to the quarter final of the champions league, one of, if not, the, biggest club competition in the world, with all the prestige that it has in this current format and also in it's historical, and more affectionately known football guise as, the European Cup, with all that regalia and luster....and then you go and get drawn against this lot. Manchester city.
The trampy family from the end of the street, that won the lottery like a piss stained Viv Nicholson and now wants to 'matter', now wants to think they're a 'tie' when, in reality, with such great names within this round of games and with these clubs with such fantastic pedigree within the competition, we get Man City, the British, not English, but British team with the, worst record ever within the Champions league.
Give me a Bayern, Give me a Barca, give me a Real....Christ, even give me a Manchester United, but this lot, it feels like we've gone and been forced upon/pulled by that fat spotty ugly bird at the school disco.

This is not sour grapes about 'worrying' about them, this has absolutely nothing to do with that, this is about having the experience and love for a great night against a great club, in a great tournament, and the love and want for a great European night with so much history of this competition, that makes this game, such a drab, follow through in your keks, of a let down of a game.

I want to beat Manchester City, not because I want to beat Manchester city, It's because I want to play a team in a tournament that puts a fire in the heart, that makes you think this is what European football is all about, this is what playing a great European club, is all about. Manchester City are not that.

This maybe all be lost on a city fan and thinking that I'm some sort of 'jealous' fan of Manchester city(for the record, no one here at Liverpool is jealous of anything Manchester city has ever done) but after 50 years of history against those that are near us in this quarter final round and those that, bar Bayern's ground, we've been to - the luster of going to Manchester City adds about as much passion and fire in the heart as a bus ride to Widnes.

Its not like we dislike you because you're mancs are anything like that, its just that, well, you're a bit on the insignificant side. Hopefully for you, perhaps 40-50 years of investment and the building of a European history within your club, you may well come back and make us all eat our words eh..... So errrr, see you in 40 years eh.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:04:25 PM by CHOPPER »

so insignificant that you felt the need to write 7 paragraphs about us on a thread that by that point had 18892 posts on it. That is more posts than the attendance at Wigan/Saints for an FA Cup Quarter-final today.

We're so insignificant. I mean, we mean so little to you that you boo a player incessantly who left to join us, which is such an non-emotive response. We're also so insignificant that your supporters are seeking to threaten, intimidate and assault us when we play you at your ground, because we're so insignificant you're prepared to break the law to prove it. That's after you booed us after we impeccably supported your Hillsborough memorial and then cheered when one of our players got injured.

We're so...insignificant...you feel the need to do all that, make it publicly available information and then lie about it to our faces.

Here's a little gem from a ray of sunshine on RAWK....

xx.gif

Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #18893 on: March 16, 2018, 10:59:11 PM »

To think you make it to the quarter final of the champions league, one of, if not, the, biggest club competition in the world, with all the prestige that it has in this current format and also in it's historical, and more affectionately known football guise as, the European Cup, with all that regalia and luster....and then you go and get drawn against this lot. Manchester city.
The trampy family from the end of the street, that won the lottery like a piss stained Viv Nicholson and now wants to 'matter', now wants to think they're a 'tie' when, in reality, with such great names within this round of games and with these clubs with such fantastic pedigree within the competition, we get Man City, the British, not English, but British team with the, worst record ever within the Champions league.
Give me a Bayern, Give me a Barca, give me a Real....Christ, even give me a Manchester United, but this lot, it feels like we've gone and been forced upon/pulled by that fat spotty ugly bird at the school disco.

This is not sour grapes about 'worrying' about them, this has absolutely nothing to do with that, this is about having the experience and love for a great night against a great club, in a great tournament, and the love and want for a great European night with so much history of this competition, that makes this game, such a drab, follow through in your keks, of a let down of a game.

I want to beat Manchester City, not because I want to beat Manchester city, It's because I want to play a team in a tournament that puts a fire in the heart, that makes you think this is what European football is all about, this is what playing a great European club, is all about. Manchester City are not that.

This maybe all be lost on a city fan and thinking that I'm some sort of 'jealous' fan of Manchester city(for the record, no one here at Liverpool is jealous of anything Manchester city has ever done) but after 50 years of history against those that are near us in this quarter final round and those that, bar Bayern's ground, we've been to - the luster of going to Manchester City adds about as much passion and fire in the heart as a bus ride to Widnes.

Its not like we dislike you because you're mancs are anything like that, its just that, well, you're a bit on the insignificant side. Hopefully for you, perhaps 40-50 years of investment and the building of a European history within your club, you may well come back and make us all eat our words eh..... So errrr, see you in 40 years eh.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:04:25 PM by CHOPPER »
Ah bless him.Another deluded prick who can`t get over the fact that his team have only just started getting back into the CL.Never made it via being the PL Champions have they.
Twats of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.