Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
so insignificant that you felt the need to write 7 paragraphs about us on a thread that by that point had 18892 posts on it. That is more posts than the attendance at Wigan/Saints for an FA Cup Quarter-final today.

We're so insignificant. I mean, we mean so little to you that you boo a player incessantly who left to join us, which is such an non-emotive response. We're also so insignificant that your supporters are seeking to threaten, intimidate and assault us when we play you at your ground, because we're so insignificant you're prepared to break the law to prove it. That's after you booed us after we impeccably supported your Hillsborough memorial and then cheered when one of our players got injured.

We're so...insignificant...you feel the need to do all that, make it publicly available information and then lie about it to our faces.
Well in the grand scheme of things their derby game is against the Rags.
Fuck `em.Green with envy ... and hatred.
I really can`t tell you how much I really want to beat these bastards,even more so than beating the Rags to win the League.

Fuck the grieving self centred hypocritical bunch of hub cap moustachioed shell suited C.unts.
Let's see how much their famous European nights under the lights scares our players.
I can't see it being more intimidating than Napoli or many of the other stadiums our players have played at in internationals.
They really are the most deluded bunch of twats aren't they...they make the rags seem relatively down to earth.
Hope the media pick up on the threats of violence to our players and fans and show the world what a shithole of a place Dipperpool is.

We have a crap record at klanfield, a lot depends on the first leg, if we go there and freeze as we normally do them we will loose, question is how many we loose by? And if we get an away goal, my opinion is if we come away with a narrow defeat with an away goal we will win, if we draw with an away goal we will win, I think pep needs to learn we can't go all out attack on the dippers, he needs to be clever and say a win is not a must in this game the important thing is an away goal and then do the dippers at home

Most the media now a going for Salah player of the season fair enough but no one ever talks about Agueor in the same bracket who has score 4 in a game and an hatrick away at Watford And this is why none of our players ever win these individual accolades.
It's not the same.e though, is it. Salah's performance this season has been nothing short of spectacular. He has 28 goals and 9 assists coming off the wings. Aguero is a striker. This guy is a wing-forward. We simply have to give props where due. This guy has been spectacular.

And weve gotten lots of props this season. Lots!

It's not the same.e though, is it. Salah's performance this season has been nothing short of spectacular. He has 28 goals and 9 assists coming off the wings. Aguero is a striker. This guy is a wing-forward. We simply have to give props where due. This guy has been spectacular.

And weve gotten lots of props this season. Lots!

So is he the best player in the premier league, as was pronounced on BT Sport by Owen Hargreaves?

In fact, is he the greatest African to have played in the PL,as pronounced by Slippy G?

So is he the best player in the premier league, as was pronounced on BT Sport by Owen Hargreaves?

In fact, is he the greatest African to have played in the PL,as pronounced by Slippy G?
He is currently playing the best, yes. Rhus, saying he is the best player in the league is not a stretch.

Juat Curious, how many players have scored 30 and given 10 assists and not won l player of the year?

I thought he was having a purple patch momsmo earlier in the season. But it is getting harder to continue believing that. Hopefully it's a 1 season anomaly. But this season, he is becoming clearly the best player, as Debryune seemed to have cooled off.

Now I'm really offended by this comment on RAWK!

Yep, the majority on Blue Moon are a thoroughly nasty piece of work.
The jibes and accusations of delusion go back and forth between Red Cafe and RAWK but their fans rarely stoop to disgusting levels.

No comparison as to who is the better fan community. Also says a lot about the scum nature of the moderators on Blue Moon as to how they allow so much bile and nastiness to pass.

Ah bless him.Another deluded prick who can`t get over the fact that his team have only just started getting back into the CL.Never made it via being the PL Champions have they.
Twats of the highest order.

They only have 5 players in their squad who were alive at the time of their last league win.

The oldest of the lot, happens to be their most decorated player James Milner. I wonder who he won all his medals with.

Now I'm really offended by this comment on RAWK!

Yep, the majority on Blue Moon are a thoroughly nasty piece of work.
The jibes and accusations of delusion go back and forth between Red Cafe and RAWK but their fans rarely stoop to disgusting levels.

No comparison as to who is the better fan community. Also says a lot about the scum nature of the moderators on Blue Moon as to how they allow so much bile and nastiness to pass.

Why are you offended?

We treat the "Dippers" with contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.