Should Spurs Be Allowed To Play A FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley.....

Hey I've got a great idea:
Let's freeze this thread and re-use it next season if it takes too long to build the new WHL and Spuds get equally easy draws.
And then we can re-use it for Chelsea when they borrow Wembley for a few seasons.
Recycling - the Bluemoon way.

Can I assume you'll take a break from supporting them for a couple of hours on the previous weekend?

Absolutely, EL2. Only Supporting Tottenham Hotspur when they're in a semi, changing in the away dressing room, and have opposition clad in scarlet. I'm sending Pocchy an email and suggesting he wears goggles for the day. Come the final whistle, I shall cheer them to the rafters or yell something about Haringey Surrender Monkeys!

Problem of the FA s own making for allowing them to play there in the first place no doubt influenced by the cash. IMO not Spurs fault. I hope Spurs tear a fucking strip off the rags never want the scum to win everything.

This scenario really should have been addressed before the season started. The FA are complete arseholes though. The dilution of the FA cups prestige is completely their doing. Semis shouldn't be there and the final should be 3pm with no other games that day. Anyway, hard to feel sorry for the rags in any capacity. Don't think they'd be too sympathetic if it was us. Hope Spurs trounce them and be done with it.

Problem of the FA s own making for allowing them to play there in the first place no doubt influenced by the cash. IMO not Spurs fault. I hope Spurs tear a fucking strip off the rags never want the scum to win everything.

Let's face it, the FA are not fit for purpose on so many levels. This is just one of their more transparent projects. They never considered the " impartiality issue " in the event of Spurs going so far into the cup, and then having done so, they dismiss it as tough shit for the opponents.

As it happens to be the Rags ( I was convinced those twats would have got Southampton ) I couldn't give a flying fuck, and I hope that Spurs give them a severe twatting.

Sadly, the FA coffers will be enhanced , yet again .

It happens sometimes for the Champion's League Final but no-one would ever suggest that UEFA are incompetent or corrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.