CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Very slow.

I am on the automatic scheme but have tried to buy an additional ticket on my season card today but it won't give me the option, only to move my existing cup scheme seat?

Can I not do that today or have to wait until Citizen members on Weds?

Very slow.

I am on the automatic scheme but have tried to buy an additional ticket on my season card today but it won't give me the option, only to move my existing cup scheme seat?

Can I not do that today or have to wait until Citizen members on Weds?

Seasoncard holders only until Wednesday morning I think, then Cityzens comes into play.

Seasoncard holders only until Wednesday morning I think, then Cityzens comes into play.

Thanks mate - just to be clear I am already a season card holder on the auto scheme but thought I would be able to buy an additional ticket today on my season card?

Would I also have to wait until Weds for that, or after the Citizens members criteria window opens up further?

Is there a quick way just to choose your normal seat if you’re a Season ticket holder but not on the cup scheme ?

Thanks mate - just to be clear I am already a season card holder on the auto scheme but thought I would be able to buy an additional ticket today on my season card?

Would I also have to wait until Weds for that, or after the Citizens members criteria window opens up further?

Hmmmmm...not sure where you stand with that. From what I can see, I don't think any seasoncard holder can buy an additional ticket against their SC even if you're on the cup scheme. They've only announced 2 different criteria so far:

• Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum/Gold/93:20 Seasoncard (not registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme) can purchase one ticket – Monday 19 March at 9am
  • Cityzens Matchday Members* can purchase one ticket – Wednesday 21 March at 9am.

Hmmmmm...not sure where you stand with that. From what I can see, I don't think any seasoncard holder can buy an additional ticket against their SC even if you're on the cup scheme. They've only announced 2 different criteria so far:

• Cityzens with a 2017/18 Platinum/Gold/93:20 Seasoncard (not registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme) can purchase one ticket – Monday 19 March at 9am
  • Cityzens Matchday Members* can purchase one ticket – Wednesday 21 March at 9am.

If it's like some of the games last season you need to wait until they're on general sale.

Thanks again pal - the criteria on the site just says ALL season cards 17/18 - maximum ticket 1 - (must be factoring in the one already secured via my auto Cup scheme?)

Once season ticket holders and Citizen card members are factored, unsure if any other tickets will be available to purchase, must admit?

Thanks again pal - the criteria on the site just says ALL season cards 17/18 - maximum ticket 1 - (must be factoring in the one already secured via my auto Cup scheme?)

Once season ticket holders and Citizen card members are factored, unsure if any other tickets will be available to purchase, must admit?
jesus christ tolm, you really are clutching at straws or should i say tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.