CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I think this time round people need to start noting down seat details of Liverpool fans in the city end, and we can crucify the twats selling out to opposition fans.

I think this time round people need to start noting down seat details of Liverpool fans in the city end, and we can crucify the twats selling out to opposition fans.
Yeah but they could be st holders who decided not to go and so their seat was reallocated to a different blue who then sold it.

Flawed logic mate.

Assuming most s/c holders get 1 think that's about 47000, with capacity reduced to about 53 - 54000 and 3000 away fans think there will be a scramble for around 4000 tickets, I'm hoping for 2 so best of luck after me.

I think it's more like 44,000 season ticket holders that we have. Let's assume that a couple of thousand or so don't buy a ticket for this game then it leaves about 8000 when it goes down to Cityzens on Wednesday morning. Assuming the website is functioning better than it is at the moment, it'll sell out by Wednesday lunchtime IMO

Rest assured there will be scousers throughout the stadium - goodness knows where they pick the tickets up from

There will but it won't be on the same level as Celtic because demand for this game amongst blues is far higher than it is for Celtic.

If you're industrious enough, you can get a ticket for most games in the home areas. For this one, it could be as simple as knowing a SC holder who isn't going and asking them to get you a ticket. Like it or not, there will be blues who will have Liverpool supporting mates and will do exactly that. But like I say, most SC holders will be desperate to get to this one so that avenue will be closed for many Liverpool fans and therefore they won't have anywhere near as many in the home areas as Celtic had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.