MH370 Mystery

Well that’s an hour of my life I’m not getting back. Terrifying reading up on all that.
I thought it was hilarious. People trying to tie in Hawkings death to this thats gonna happen in 4 weeks, to MH370.

There is hope for me yet........as long as the aliens dont arrive in 4 weeks
It's all a bit project blue beam tbh, a good reminder of why I avoid Facebook and use Twitter solely for football.

It's all a bit project blue beam tbh, a good reminder of why I avoid Facebook and use Twitter solely for football.
I appreciate that, amd if i do find something newsworthy i try to back it up with my own findings.
Didn't have to do much of that for #strayedaway lol.
If you look at Twitter in a positive light, there are tweets that you can back up and unearth some real grit to get your teeth into.
Thats the reason i like twitter so much, hidden treasure awaits all. Just some of it is very well hidden, like MH370..........was ;)

They could maybe go have a quick look and all this could be proved or disproved easily enough.

They could maybe go have a quick look and all this could be proved or disproved easily enough.
Planes don't stay intact if they make anything other than a perfect landing on water(he's suggesting it crashed intact after being shot down), they're not visible from Google earth at that depth full stop (never mind being able to see bullet holes) and the search would cost millions and put more lives at risk there, all on the word of a crank.

Planes don't stay intact if they make anything other than a perfect landing on water(he's suggesting it crashed intact after being shot down), they're not visible from Google earth at that depth full stop (never mind being able to see bullet holes) and the search would cost millions and put more lives at risk there, all on the word of a crank.
As most commercial aircraft cruise at an altitude of between 36-40000ft, then the chances of being shot by a bullet fired from the surface (land/sea) is very, very unlikely.

Shot down by a military aircraft(Air to Air missile/cannon)? Possible, but unlikely.

Shot down by a missile (surface to Air)? Again possible, but who and why?

The chances of any of the above happening, and the aircraft surviving intact enough to make a controlled landing on the sea without breaking up on impact? Infinitesimally small.

Lack of radio comm's suggest either hijack, or catastrophic failure of the avionics/comm's systems/navigation systems. The aircraft was tracked on both primary and secondary radar for a period, then via it's Inmarsat signal for a number of hours after radar contact was lost, up to the point it potentially ran out of fuel. It is certainly possible that the aircraft could have been secretly diverted somewhere, but it would take months if not years to plan something this audacious, and again, you have to question the motives.

As most commercial aircraft cruise at an altitude of between 36-40000ft, then the chances of being shot by a bullet fired from the surface (land/sea) is very, very unlikely.

Shot down by a military aircraft(Air to Air missile/cannon)? Possible, but unlikely.

Shot down by a missile (surface to Air)? Again possible, but who and why?

The chances of any of the above happening, and the aircraft surviving intact enough to make a controlled landing on the sea without breaking up on impact? Infinitesimally small.

Lack of radio comm's suggest either hijack, or catastrophic failure of the avionics/comm's systems/navigation systems. The aircraft was tracked on both primary and secondary radar for a period, then via it's Inmarsat signal for a number of hours after radar contact was lost, up to the point it potentially ran out of fuel. It is certainly possible that the aircraft could have been secretly diverted somewhere, but it would take months if not years to plan something this audacious, and again, you have to question the motives.

You are Professor Brian Cox and i claim my £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.