Ant and Wreck.....

There are other ways of punishing people that aren't slavishly wedded to the Victorian notion of locking people away in a building; which doesn't work.
I'm as liberal as they come. However repeat offenders of drink driving really fuckin grates on me. So i take it your not in favour of removing someone's licence permanatly, if they are caught 3. 4. 5 times?

Yeah youre right. Just let him off. He only caused a caused a crash in a busy city street in the middle of the afternoon and caused a child to have to go to hospital. It's a hysterical over reaction to it for him to be arrested. Those poor people who still drive while over the limit after a night out too, god the pity of it. Imagine if they knocked a kid down who was just walking to school, jesus it would be awful for him to be arrested too, its not like he hadnt considered that being pissed the night before will impact on him being able to drive the next day.
Ffs what a ridiculous post, you should be ashamed of it

As I said, hysterical.

No-one’s saying a certain level of drink-driving shouldn’t be illegal. No-one’s saying he shouldn’t be arrested if over the limit (although I’d like to see him get a fair investigation and fair trial unlike the people on here who have already (maybe rightly) assumed he was responsible for the crash, responsible for the hospitalised child and that alcohol was why he crashed and we should therefore throw away the key). I was answering the guy above who asked whether there should be a zero tolerance approach. And there should be as long as we start banning: drivers who flick through their radio stations (this is something I do and I know from experience that I’m a worse driver doing this than if I’ve got a tiny bit of alcohol in my system from the night before); drivers who chat to their passengers; drivers who have only got one hand on the steering wheel; drivers who are following a sat-nav; drivers who have tyres below a certain tread depth; drivers who go 1mph over the speed limit; drivers who have never done a theory test; drivers who have got 1 question wrong on their theory test; drivers who got a minor on their practical test. And there’s probably many more examples where people are being selfish, scum of the earth cunts who shouldn’t be anywhere near a wheel.

Maybe I’m the one being hysterical now but if fascism was to come to this country, it wouldn’t be an invasion or anything like that. It would be via the gradual, mass criminalisation of any and all forms of morally dubious behaviour. Sadly, as we lock up more and more people on Twitter as another example, that’s the society we’re becoming.

although I’d like to see him get a fair investigation and fair trial unlike the people on here who have already (maybe rightly) assumed he was responsible for the crash,
He was driving on the wrong side of the road.

Which one is he? (not clicking on the S*n link) Never knew which was which since they were PJ and Duncan.

He is the one who is always on the left as you look at the screen/photograph. Not entirely sure if it is contractual, but I once heard that they insist on being shot thus. Clear lines of division. It does seem ironic that someone prone to fussing over such banalities would be less stringent when it came to observing the lines up a road, but hey ho.

Thoughts with the families.

He is the one who is always on the left as you look at the screen/photograph. Not entirely sure if it is contractual, but I once heard that they insist on being shot thus. Clear lines of division. It does seem ironic that someone prone to fussing over such banalities would be less stringent when it came to observing the lines up a road, but hey ho.

Thoughts with the families.
OK.... thanks, but lets try again....is he the one with the round head with black hair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.