CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Think you’re a million miles off.

(Polite way of saying I think you’re talking shite)

:-)

Not the first time someone's said that mate
I know we're only four hours into selling, but CL schemers have had their seats allocated, season card holders have had a dabble and if you look just at one block , 315, only a third of that block has been sold

The uptake on tickets for this match will be slow
Non Citizens adult East and West £55 and £50 quid!

I agree, think this sells out fairly quickly. There's bound to be a fair few scousers knocking about in home areas though. I think it has the potential to be kicking off all over the ground tbh.
Plenty of unscrupolous online ticket agencies selling tickets at extortionate prices. I doubt they care who buy them.

Any City fans going to be in Anfield end when we are there?

I find it quite shite that we accept there will be a few fans in our "end" and that we take it with a pinch of salt. I see or hear any liverpool fans cheering booing our players or goals and I will tell them to fuck off out of the stand. It's ridiculous that we should just accept it opposition fans sat next to us shouting shite about OUR team.

I'v had it before at the PSG game and have been told just calm down etc but ffs why should we have to calm down, they should keep out.

Any City fans going to be in Anfield end when we are there?

I find it quite shite that we accept there will be a few fans in our "end" and that we take it with a pinch of salt. I see or hear any liverpool fans cheering booing our players or goals and I will tell them to fuck off out of the stand. It's ridiculous that we should just accept it opposition fans sat next to us shouting shite about OUR team.

I'v had it before at the PSG game and have been told just calm down etc but ffs why should we have to calm down, they should keep out.

There will be several hundred of our fans in their end too, as that's the UEFA ticketing requirement. City will sell those tickets to corporate customer.

Hi tolmie, i was on phone to supporters services in last hr and emails will go out today to blues on the cup scheme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.