IF we win the title against the Rags...

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest with that gimp in charge. Doubt we'll give them a chance to throw it though.
If we beat the blue dippers and they lose to Swansea we still wrap the title up by beating them

I sort of agree with you on that Oaksie, but more because the atmosphere around Manchester after the game will be ecstatic and toxic. Do you honestly think them vile bastards will let us celebrate in town after beating them to win the league ?? NOT A CHANCE!!! I know I won't be venturing into town after it with my daughter.
If we win the league there will be a lot more City fans on the streets of Manchester than Rags!

A few hours after the Aguero moment I was in town walking back to my hotel. A United coach pulled up and dropped off some fans returning from their game. Initially there was just a lot of verbal insults, but just before the door closed a glass bottle was thrown at me, missing my head by centimeters !

I wouldn’t want anyone to be put in a similar position or worse, so whilst I’d love to do it at the derby (I’ll be 4,000 miles away), I fear the worst due to scummy behaviour.
Remember the FA Cup semi final when we beat them 1-0 and the disgraceful behaviour of those bastard MIBs to men,women and children.You were very lucky IO, not to end up in hospital.First rate wankers.

Should we win the league against the rags I can see them leaving early, especially if we are 3/4 goals up against them. I can't see many of them wanting to stay and watch us belting out WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSER'S CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS, over and over again. there is no way they will be staying for that.

I have to drive back home past Old Trafford.

The plan is to stop outside the Bishops Blaize and toot the horn to the chant of City with all the scarves out the windows.

I've a fast car :)

i have done that many many times. Never get too old for.

Haha. It's turning into the annual Eddie Beef thread.

I've celebrated both of our recent title wins in Manchester and United played the same day. Didn't even see a single one of their fans.

@tolmie's hairdoo Last time we won it a coach load of blues stopped off at Old Trafford and went around singing "Champions" and all of that.

i have done that many many times. Never get too old for.

Nope, then I purposely drive down my long road and stop at each house I know there is red vermin living at and also beep the horn.

A particular great memory of mine was when Yaya scored the second away at Newcastle.

We had a house full and I ran out the front door and screamed 'take it ya bastards'.

I heard the fella across the road squeak over his garden hedge 'shut it you knob'

To which I shouted why he wasn't at United kicking off at home to Swansea in just a few minutes?

When I got back from the Aguero match I went to our shed and let off ten minutes worth of rockets I had bought to mark the occasion.

Had people coming up to me in the school yard the next day, some not so thankful I had woken up their pampered prep-school snowflakes.

Not a fuck was given that day!

Last edited:
Haha. It's turning into the annual Eddie Beef thread.

I've celebrated both of our recent title wins in Manchester and United played the same day. Didn't even see a single one of their fans.

@tolmie's hairdoo Last time we won it a coach load of blues stopped off at Old Trafford and went around singing "Champions" and all of that.

Beautiful scenes.

I've always wanted to kneel outside that shitty forecourt holding a couple of blue flares at night but I don't want it to turn into Black Hawk Down!!!

I have to drive back home past Old Trafford.

The plan is to stop outside the Bishops Blaize and toot the horn to the chant of City with all the scarves out the windows.

I've a fast car :)

Would be better to go past the aforementioned boozer with blue flare out of the car window.

But not these

55bc0d6aed912bbacf9242b02fd183d3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.