CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Salah - “I don’t believe that City have always been superior to other clubs this season in the Premier League — despite what everyone says. We have beaten them for a start,” Salah told the Daily Mirror.

Hes got us there, liverpool have won the we beat city cup this season. He's clearly buying into their mental illness. I wonder whether he thought we were superior when we won 5-0 at home?

Hes got us there, liverpool have won the we beat city cup this season. He's clearly buying into their mental illness. I wonder whether he thought we were superior when we won 5-0 at home?
Everyone knows we dreampt that scoreline mate. I went to the game but I must of been sleepwalking, oblivious to it.

When the draw was made, S£y sports news only focused on them beating us. Salah's goal chipping Ederson is probably still playing on screen on a loop.

Everyone knows we dreampt that scoreline mate. I went to the game but I must of been sleepwalking, oblivious to it.

When the draw was made, S£y sports news only focused on them beating us. Salah's goal chipping Ederson is probably still playing on screen on a loop.
when the draw was made all I heard from the scousers at work was how they already beat us this season, i reminded them so far this season it was 8-4 on agg,

As it was put on SSN 'city won 5-0, but more relevant and important in the reverse fixture livepool won' followed by their 4 goals being shown in clips.

Even if we thump them in the 2 legs it will be spun as a valiant effort by them

I'm in 105, the 'friends of UEFA contingent' are usually grouped at the back of the block and aren't too much of a problem.

The away fans who somehow got tickets in the City end are a problem. The terms and conditions of sale are clear - away fans are not allowed to purchase them tickets. Tell this to the stewards and they will (off the record) tell you that the club have told them to turn a blind eye. There will be serious trouble in 105 one of these days, probably on the 10th April, and the situation is entirely avoidable - if I report the bloke sat next to me is an away fan he needs to be thrown out - he bought his ticket under false pretences.

I’m in 106 row v and won’t take kindly to any gobby scouse cents in my vicinity

I’m in 106 row v and won’t take kindly to any gobby scouse cents in my vicinity

Towards the end of the Celtic game a few punches were thrown back there.

I'm absolutely certain that if either team had got a deciding goal, dead rubber or not, that it would have kicked off in a big way.

Towards the end of the Celtic game a few punches were thrown back there.

I'm absolutely certain that if either team had got a deciding goal, dead rubber or not, that it would have kicked off in a big way.

Tensions will be high in the 2nd leg and if their fans are in our section and start gobbing off tempers will flare. The stewards will naturally be too preoccupied with people standing up / swearing /encroaching in the boxed off area that leads to the concourse to have time to deal with any potentially violent flashpoints and so it’ll be every man for himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.