United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er..........
6e2080986856d6ef68904e004e08747f.jpg
What a fucking weapon this guy is, seriously can you imagine the reaction on here is the roles were reversed, the rags 16 points clear and every chance they could tie up the title against us and DeBrune had stunk the place out all season strutting round like he just didn't give a fuck and then he dyed his hair red!!!!!!!!!

I can only assume he is doing this while he is on international duty with France but fuck me he is clueless.

I can only assume he is doing this while he is on international duty with France but fuck me he is clueless.

Or maybe he's trying to engineer a move from the swamp? Deliberately pissing off his employers so they kick his arse out? He seems the sort of snidey cünt to do something like that. He's obviously a very wealthy man so missing out on a pay-off wouldn't cause him any undue concern.

I feel sorry for Luke Shaw. Getting subbed at half time is one thing, but having to suffer a public lambasting by your manager is something else. Yet another good young player that PEG is ruining. When will he realise that his archaic management tough love style is clearly not working?

Such a contrast to Pep's ways of nurturing younger players in making them feel like world beaters, and more importantly Pep has such an upbeat nature that our players are happy and want to play for him.

Must be like walking on eggshells at their training ground. Ah well, Maureen is doing a fine job at keeping his squad unsettled.

As we know - when your squad is underperforming and over paid - moving them on is not easy. The Rags will move a few on this summer but probably not the 10 to 15 being speculated. The likes of Valencia, Young, Smalling, Phil the Face, Pogbad and Co will be around next year and be supplanted with a few new additions but they are only going to bring in 3, 4 or maybe 5 players. In typical mourinho fashion they'll be players he knows - he'll try for Verane - but may not get him but if he does he will get stung. I can see Bale being the latest £100m saviour and i can see Willian being a target - so that's about £300m - which willbe the extent of their spending unless they cn fing someone mug enough to buy Pogbad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.