Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a team game. If Ederson don't do his job we conceed. I stones or otta give away penalties we lose the list goes on . This team has broke records that have stood forever this season but they are a TEAM. Pick one of three or four all more worthy than Salah.
TBF mate, Salah has been in exceptional form and his goal tally speaks for itself, especially as he isn't a centre forward. Their main threat is attacking front 3, so we cannot be as sloppy/slippy as we were in the league game.

My reason for despising Rags & Dippers is the arrogance of their fans , and the media continually fawning over these football clubs not mentioning the total disrespect they show to their real derby rivals ourselves and Everton , you do get the occasional decent contributor on B/M but the mask always slips at some stage and they revert to being arrogant twats.
Because they have a big fan base , they believe they are still big clubs that are relevant in europe , if that is true then a club like Celtic must be considered a european super power , when in truth all three despite their support are now actually irrelevant in european terms , only ourselves and Chelsea from England have competed consistently in the Champs league over the last decade , whilst the two 'istree clubs struggle to qualify and more often than not do not even get out of the group stages.
Since the takeover and the resurgence of our club the Rags have won three titles in ten years(the last five years ago) , and the Dippers have never won the Premier league, only their deluded followers still consider either a giant club , leave that to Real, Barca , Bayern , Juventus the bonafide giants of european football , hopefully the way our club is progressing we will be among this elite group in the next few years.
Let them have their 'istree and commemorate annually the tragic events that dominate their 'istree , we will quietly and respectfully go about our business and see where it takes us.
Juve have 2 European cups,so you're equating their annual qualification for the CL as being a bonafied european giant and winning leagues every year in 2nd gear in a awful uncompetitive league.

They don't have the european cup pedigree yet,2 is the same as benfica porto and forest,Inter Milan have 3 European cups and juve trail them as italian winners of the European cup.

Real madrid (12 european Cups)
AC Milan (7 European cups)
Liverpool ( 5 european cup)
Bayern (5 European cups) won 3 in a row 74,75,76.
Barca (5 european cups)
Ajax (4 European cups) won 3 in a row. 71,72,73.

Those are the elite bonafied giants of european football and that's why these clubs wear the Uefa badge of Honour when they play in Europe,win it 3 years in a row or win it 5 times then you get that elite european status.

There's not a lot in it between Kev and Dave at the moment. And how Fernandinho doesn't get the plaudits he deserves I'll never know. Apart from us blues who know how good and important a player he is, Fernandinho is world class IMO.

Hasn’t Pep recently said that Dinho is one of the best three in the world in his position?

Juve have 2 European cups,so you're equating their annual qualification for the CL as being a bonafied european giant and winning leagues every year in 2nd gear in a awful uncompetitive league.

They don't have the european cup pedigree yet,2 is the same as benfica porto and forest,Inter Milan have 3 European cups and juve trail them as italian winners of the European cup.

Real madrid (12 european Cups)
AC Milan (7 European cups)
Liverpool ( 5 european cup)
Bayern (5 European cups) won 3 in a row 74,75,76.
Barca (5 european cups)
Ajax (4 European cups) won 3 in a row. 71,72,73.

Those are the elite bonafied giants of european football and that's why these clubs wear the Uefa badge of Honour when they play in Europe,win it 3 years in a row or win it 5 times then you get that elite european status.

I would say that nowadays only Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich of those listed are widely classed as European giants. Milan, Liverpool and Ajax certainly were in the past but I doubt many would class them so at the present time.

I would say that nowadays only Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich of those listed are widely classed as European giants. Milan, Liverpool and Ajax certainly were in the past but I doubt many would class them so at the present time.
^^^ Atleti and Juve have performed well but they're not in the same class as those 3, more in the level below.

At the end of the day if you asked any of our players ( especially kev ) what would he prefer at the end of the season, a player of the year award or the league winners medal - i think we know what the answer would be

Fuck them and their awards, ifv they want to dish it out to salah let them, at the end if the season Kev will be smiling longest along with all of us abd the rest of the squad

To be fair, outside of the bile posted in the City thread there are a lot of very knowledgeable posters on RAWK. The trouble is, most City fans on here won't look beyond the City thread on there and most Liverpool fans on RAWK won't look past the Liverpool thread on here so we'll have an equally dim view of each other. If you look in the Hillsborough section of RAWK, there's a thread about opposition fans/forums opinions and there's a lot of praise aimed at fans of various clubs. However, one poster in particular reserves his highest praise for, believe it or not, this forum and the detailed discussion that we had on here about it.

Yep. I've read that thread too.

Its funny reading other clubs forums, You just have each one of them saying the same thing about each other. ****s. Deluded. Paranoid. You gotta laugh.

The one thing I noticed abt red caf is there seems to be a lot of blues on there, dippers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.