Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve have 2 European cups,so you're equating their annual qualification for the CL as being a bonafied european giant and winning leagues every year in 2nd gear in a awful uncompetitive league.

They don't have the european cup pedigree yet,2 is the same as benfica porto and forest,Inter Milan have 3 European cups and juve trail them as italian winners of the European cup.

Real madrid (12 european Cups)
AC Milan (7 European cups)
Liverpool ( 5 european cup)
Bayern (5 European cups) won 3 in a row 74,75,76.
Barca (5 european cups)
Ajax (4 European cups) won 3 in a row. 71,72,73.

Those are the elite bonafied giants of european football and that's why these clubs wear the Uefa badge of Honour when they play in Europe,win it 3 years in a row or win it 5 times then you get that elite european status.

The current Liverpool have very little European pedigree. It doesn't matter what any club has won 10/15/20 years ago.
It's about the current players and THEIR pedigree.

The current Liverpool have very little European pedigree. It doesn't matter what any club has won 10/15/20 years ago.
It's about the current players and THEIR pedigree.

I'm afraid that your explanation is far too close to the truth to be acceptable to our visitor.

Past success is exactly that .

Same for the Rags .

I know it's small minded but I can't help it. I now wouldn't touch a Nivea branded product due to their association.

Liverpool fc 1983/84 season
Champions of Europe, again

Champions of England , again

Average league home attendance ....... 32,022

Now that's history..... Where were you when you were , well pretty good .?
Embarrassing or what.

That is incredible, 32000.
Liverpool fc 1983/84 season
Champions of Europe, again

Champions of England , again

Average league home attendance ....... 32,022

Now that's history..... Where were you when you were , well pretty good .?
Embarrassing or what.
Surprising , how did Match of the Day disguise the empty spaces.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.