Russia World Cup

I will be interested to watch Belgium, Germany, Brazil, Argentina and even F*ance (as there is a City contingent.)
Soz messrs. Sterling, Walker and Johnny Stones (City legend), but the best thing u 3 can do is turn up to Engerland training and tell Southgate he is a C*nt to his face in front of every other player. Guaranteed safety from injury due to incompetent Engerland neanderthal training. Joe can stay there - he will be too busy reliving past glories with a shampoo bottle to be considered to actually play but hey-ho.
Cant' believe the utter sh*tness of the squad for friendlies and let's face it most of those names will remain there due to the genius manager and FA selection policy. NO playmaker, NOBODY that is capable of passing the ball forward! Even dipper mates cringe about Henderson and Milner. Take a gamble and stick in Shelvey - great passer but potential red card every game - f*ck YES he should be in the team heart on sleeve captaining it for me.
Oh and Phil Foden deserves a shout. (I would like him to go with wc squad but not play ... bet he will be on ancestry website soon seeing if he can hop a ride on a different bus (one that is not perma-parked)!
By eck you've found the ideal user name.

They could, if the teams didn't look after their own food and drink and keep testable samples of everything consumed. It isn't exactly Sunday League.

The KGB/FSB aren't exactly Sunday League either! When it comes to meddling they're pretty much unstoppable, the hard bit is making it look like they're not doing it. Or well actually having a political reason to do it.

The KGB/FSB aren't exactly Sunday League either! When it comes to meddling they're pretty much unstoppable, the hard bit is making it look like they're not doing it. Or well actually having a political reason to do it.
Yeah, well, they won't be. It's not a James Bond film.

I sure wouldn't go as an England fan! As others have said here, the powers that be really do not want trouble. Wouldn't stray from the beaten path too far, obviously. I know a good few going over to see Mexico and they're all quite excited and not worried at all about safety. True that Mexico isn't exactly the world's safest place, but that's also a bit exaggerated as to how dangerous things are there. I just remember that Poland/Ukraine Euro year and all those documentaries beforehand about E European hooligans and whatnot. And I don't remember there being too many problems for people who did go (or at least more than the usual dribs and drabs that get reported.)

wb2jag.jpg

This will change in a few weeks time but I've just read that Vardy is the only player in the English squad who's got a premier league title medal.

I have few hopes for England, so at least wont be disappointed.

For City main fears are injuries and fatigue that impact on next season. It could also impact summer transfers, but difficult to tell how?

As it gets nearer international players mentality will shift a bit, their fears of injury ruling them out. This will affect top clubs most, and favour those fighting at the bottom. So results less predictable, thank goodness we have the points in the bag.

At least the World Cup will give us some football to watch in the Summer, and the politics might make an interesting side show.

Any thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.