Talksport

Thats not what I saw on Rushies face when we came out of the bag, they didnt want us at all, they know its not going to be like it was at their place, even their most deluded fans will be fed up they drew City, they obviously wont say that but they will be thinking it for sure... ;-) If they are better than us then they obviously dont know how to read the stats or the table.. It will be a pleasure dumping this lot on their CL arses..!

I’m glad someone is confident.

Had to listen to talk sport 2 of late due to poor DAB reception where i live. I love it. More intelligent and less hyped. Detailed coverage of Cricket and the other 72 clubs. Even Gough sounds different (about 2 octaves lower, more restrained and less hyper). They cover and analyse any real stories from prem without the wind up.

Gough: 'aguero' s always wanted to leave but he's' stuck it out at Man City "
Stick to cricket you fat Cnut

I had to laugh at the news report earlier. "Stephen Hawking has been interred at Westminster Abbey alongside Sir Isaac Newton, who died last week aged 76". Total imbeciles.

I had to laugh at the news report earlier. "Stephen Hawking has been interred at Westminster Abbey alongside Sir Isaac Newton, who died last week aged 76". Total imbeciles.
and the woman on the news report kept saying that the match between Derby & Cardiff has been canceled - so those two teams will have played a game less at the end of the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.