Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a blue on the wind up & I claim my £5.

Booing is nothing new. Players who leave for rival clubs get booed.
There have been lots of players who have left for rival clubs. Hence Sterling booing is nothing new.

Case solved. Moving on...

There have been lots of players who have left for rival clubs. Hence Sterling booing is nothing new.

That's true lots of, if not most ex players get booed when they go to their previous club, however, with Sterling it was a whole new ball game, the press and virtually every other teams fans joined in the assassination of Sterling, that's unprecedented anywhere in football.. Move on?? No chance mate, we won't forget your petty childish treatment of one of your ex players who wanted to better himself and win trophies, both of which he's done.. You lot need to move on and stop being ****s to him...!

That's true lots of, if not most ex players get booed when they go to their previous club, however, with Sterling it was a whole new ball game, the press and virtually every other teams fans joined in the assassination of Sterling, that's unprecedented anywhere in football.. Move on?? No chance mate, we won't forget your petty childish treatment of one of your ex players who wanted to better himself and win trophies, both of which he's done.. You lot need to move on and stop being ****s to him...!

Don’t Newcastle/Sunderland fans boo anyone who has even played for the other?

I dunno, this seems like a nothing case to me.

Literally anyone who’s left a club and played for another club. Ever. It’s standard in today’s football.

I think it’s wrong. But in no way has Sterling received treatment that is above and beyond what I’m already used to in the modern game...

Tevez, Milner, RVP, Sterling, Sanchez, any Newcastle & Sunderland players, pshhh. Sure there’s loads more.

Milner has hardly received any real abuse from City fans at the Etihad.

The fact that he moved without being honest about his intentions was one thing, but the attacks he has made on the club since, and his goal celebrations in front of the fans is a valid reason for the abuse he received.

Sterling believed that he was joining a club where he would enjoy more success , but that was unacceptable to your pathetic mard-arsed " supporters ".

You enjoy a relatively easy ride on this forum, but if you are going to come on here and pretend that the reality is different then you are just another " blinkered Dipper " as far as I can see, and deserve whatever abuse comes your way.

Don’t Newcastle/Sunderland fans boo anyone who has even played for the other?

I dunno, this seems like a nothing case to me.

It's not mate, like I just painstakingly pointed out, what's happened to Sterling is unprecedented, you only see your own lot slagging him off, we see many other fans and the press wading in... Sterling has improved Immeasurably since he left Liverpool, he's still not the finished article but he's getting there. Unlike Milner with us, he's never uttered a bad word against Liverpool... Obviously you can't see it and/or accept it so let's leave it there....!

I can only think of distin, barton and sturridge getting booed from city fans upon return, one for comments made after, one because he's a massive bellend, and last one because of a perception that he fucked us off for a wedge.

Oh and milner, but that **** gets booed by all his ex clubs because he's a cockend.

On the whole we give returning players a good reception..

Only entiled wank fans like the arse boo every returning player

Sterling treatment by liverpool and other fans is a disgrace and goes way beyond the usual ex player sledging.

I can only think of distin, barton and sturridge getting booed from city fans upon return, one for comments made after, one because he's a massive bellend, and last one because of a perception that he fucked us off for a wedge.

Oh and milner, but that **** gets booed by all his ex clubs because he's a cockend.

On the whole we give returning players a good reception..

Only entiled wank fans like the arse boo every returning player

Sterling treatment by liverpool and other fans is a disgrace and goes way beyond the usual ex player sledging.

So city fans are good boys and girls who only boo when they deserve it? Everyone else is "wank fans". Ok then. Ill just leave it at that.

It's not mate, like I just painstakingly pointed out, what's happened to Sterling is unprecedented, you only see your own lot slagging him off, we see many other fans and the press wading in... Sterling has improved Immeasurably since he left Liverpool, he's still not the finished article but he's getting there. Unlike Milner with us, he's never uttered a bad word against Liverpool... Obviously you can't see it and/or accept it so let's leave it there....!
Don't feed the troll.

I simply can not understand why Liverpool Football Club refuses to apologise for the behaviour of their fans at Heysel.
they have some sort of plaque at Anfieid now I think at least acknowledging those that died at Heysel. Perhaps some of our Koppite posters can confirm this ? I just don't think they make as big a thing of it as most definitely they should regardless of fault or blame .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.