Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Tevez do? (genuine question. I cant remember if there was any love lost there between him and United)

Except... Sterling hasn't been booed at every ground has he? Let's not exaggerate.

The mask has truly slipped and the real Dipper is coming to the fore. Sterling, due in the main due to the " Liverpool mafia " has been hounded throughout English football , but you choose the standard " not our fault " default mode.

It is probably time to fuck off now , you cover is blown.

The mask has truly slipped and the real Dipper is coming to the fore. Sterling, due in the main due to the " Liverpool mafia " has been hounded throughout English football , but you choose the standard " not our fault " default mode.

It is probably time to fuck off now , you cover is blown.

Mate, everything I've said is just my opinion. That's it. That's all this is. It's your OPINION that Sterling has received harsh treatment. You don't have to ram it down everyones throat.
I think he isn't treated harshly and that's that.

We can agree to disagree

they have some sort of plaque at Anfieid now I think at least acknowledging those that died at Heysel. Perhaps some of our Koppite posters can confirm this ? I just don't think they make as big a thing of it as most definitely they should regardless of fault or blame .

I think that was the time Liverpool football club offered Juve "amicizia".

In short they said

"We killed 39 innocent men, women and children who went to watch a football match. We are not sorry, it's not our fault but we offer you friendship"

Not surprisingly Juve fans were disgusted and turned their backs on that wholly inappropriate and stupid gesture.

All they need to say is "We are sorry"

Something they will never do. That will mean admitting fault and wrong doing. And Liverpool Football Club and their supporters do not do that.

So city fans are good boys and girls who only boo when they deserve it? Everyone else is "wank fans". Ok then. Ill just leave it at that.
It's not that we're good mate, we appreciate good players who have played for us. Both Zabaleta and Barry received a warm welcome, we even sang the old songs on their return. Milner, we all appreciated his contribution, it's just that many have a sour taste in their mouth on what he told the papers since leaving. He could of worded it better IMO.

As for Sterling, perhaps Starling is more apt, was like a million squawking at him at yours. Never heard as much whistling and boos. Raheem chose to leave as he saw playing for us he would win more trophies and play in Europe regularly, nothing wrong with ambition.

Mate, everything I've said is just my opinion. That's it. That's all this is. It's your OPINION that Sterling has received harsh treatment. You don't have to ram it down everyones throat.

We can agree to disagree

That statement is just pure irony coming from a Liverpool supporter .

We can agree to disagree
Fuck me, how many times have you been told facts to the contrary?? Your opinion isn't relevent because it's based on nothing but a blinkered, typical Dipper, holier than thou attitude... You obviously think we are lying about the abuse Sterling has suffered, well we are not.... Not sure why you are still peddling this head in the sand attitude and calling it an opinion, I doubt you have ever seen Sterling play in the flesh anyway, further diminishing your so called opinion....
That's me done with you now as i suspect your dipping your hook and line rather than an opinion on a subject you have zero knowledge about....!!!

Is there a more vilified ex-player than Sterling?

Sol Campbell perhaps? Ashley Cole?

But in recently times the bile thrown at Sterling by Liverpool fans can not be matched.

Get over it.

it is worth pointing that all these players are not white

it is pretty such accepted that the Sol Campbell song did have racist undertones. Cole complained of racist abuse.

I am not sure if there is a problem with racism at Liverpool Football club. They did go out of their way to support the racist Suarez. Mo Salah has well documented anti-semite comments.

Perhaps it is just a coincidence.

I think that was the time Liverpool football club offered Juve "amicizia".

In short they said

"We killed 39 innocent men, women and children who went to watch a football match. We are not sorry, it's not our fault but we offer you friendship"

Not surprisingly Juve fans were disgusted and turned their backs on that wholly inappropriate and stupid gesture.

All they need to say is "We are sorry"

Something they will never do. That will mean admitting fault and wrong doing. And Liverpool Football Club and their supporters do not do that.
What's often forgotten about Heysel is that English football and the country were in shock following the Bradford fire just a couple of weeks earlier. Yet this lot chose to kick off and then blame others. Uefa were at fault, the Belgian Police were at fault and Liverpool fans were at fault but it seems to be forgotten from their past seeing as the one word you always hear is history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.