Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know yet which impartial chaps will be ambling around for the neverton and scumbags games?
As it's a local derby, they'll probably try to get a local unbiased ref to officiate. Probably Anthony (Alty) Taylor or Lee (Bolton) Mason, I would think. Or one as ref and the other as fourth official.

For the Everton game, I hear Peter Walton is coming back for this one, at Mike Riley's special request.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sky Sports are trying to get #supporttheref trending on twatter.

Have a feeling that might backfire.

Did City ever get that interview with Old Mother Riley to put forward their suggestions for protecting players?

Can imagine how it went:-

OMR - how can we help? What time is your train back??

City - about these non existent red cards!

OMR - yes, yes we know about that. Officials have an incredibly difficult task and they only get a split second to make a judgement call. What time did you say your train was?

City - yes we know how long it takes for your officials to make up their minds about us but what about player safety?

OMR - yes, yes, are prime concern is for player safety and we are really pulling out all the stops to prevent you winning, sorry prevent injuries. Did you come a taxi from Euston and is it waiting?

City - so what, if anything, will you be advising your officials to do?

OMR - we have complete faith in the judgement of our officials and they are carrying out our advice to the letter. Mind the door on the way out it’s on a very strong spring.

Independent refereeing might be a better aspiration!

Non corrupt referees would be massive progress. That wouldn't suit PGMOL though, and how would the bent fuckers make up their wholly unearned salaries ?

As it's a local derby, they'll probably try to get a local unbiased ref to officiate. Probably Anthony (Alty) Taylor or Lee (Bolton) Mason, I would think. Or one as ref and the other as fourth official.

For the Everton game, I hear Peter Walton is coming back for this one, at Mike Riley's special request.

What could possibly go wrong?

Walton was on BT the other night. One corrupt motherfucker who go out of the game before he was exposed.

Not really, it was guaranteed when Clattenberg left to go to Saudi Arabia as he was our elite group referee. There was insufficient time for any other referee to qualify for the elite group due to a lack of appropriate matches.

It was known about a year ago, just the press only report it when it is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.