Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's often forgotten about Heysel is that English football and the country were in shock following the Bradford fire just a couple of weeks earlier. Yet this lot chose to kick off and then blame others. Uefa were at fault, the Belgian Police were at fault and Liverpool fans were at fault but it seems to be forgotten from their past seeing as the one word you always hear is history.
You forgot Chelsea fans.

it is worth pointing that all these players are not white

it is pretty such accepted that the Sol Campbell song did have racist undertones. Cole complained of racist abuse.

I am not sure if there is a problem with racism at Liverpool Football club. They did go out of their way to support the racist Suarez. Mo Salah has well documented anti-semite comments.

Perhaps it is just a coincidence.
Which team do you support?

sellng clubs make big profits on players as they are selling when the players are on the up whereas our players are mainly moved on when they are on the down.

They say no one can stop Barca or Madrid if they want your players so we must be just fortunate. However how does our resident Dipper explain that we took the dream team from Barca for pennies. Less well managed clubs would have gone for Xavi, Iniesta & Messi but visionaries look beyond that. We took their brains & strategy Feran, Txixi & Pep from Catalonia to a flat in Manchester. We looked at the greatest production line of talent in La Masia & created the City Academy with the best years ahead of us.

Now let’s discuss the bullshit that Sterling has only had the same grief as any players leaving then tell me this by comparing Sterling & Milner.

How many front pages have been dedicated to JM, where does he shop, is it pound land or Greggs, what colour taps has he got, how much is his house for sale, did he single handedly ruin England’s chances of the Euro’s, how many grounds has he been booed at & here’s the classic how many times has he been attacked by hooligans before a game.

Next step when leaving did the departing club create a video with all his highlights of his career at former club whilst wishing him well with a dedication from Chairman saying he’s his favourite person.

How many trophy’s have Sterling won since leaving & has Milner played more games in a season since leaving City ( & let’s not even discuss centre midfield )

Last point where the fuck is Jordsn Ibe now?

Mate, everything I've said is just my opinion. That's it. That's all this is. It's your OPINION that Sterling has received harsh treatment. You don't have to ram it down everyones throat.
I think he isn't treated harshly and that's that.

We can agree to disagree
Reading the last few pages, it's become pretty evident that you're either a wum or a fucking idiot. One of these stupid fuckers who thinks it's reasonable to talk about something they clearly know nothing about and then say it's "just my opinion". You've told City fans who were at the away games that Sterling wasn't booed at every away ground when you were presumably only at one of those away games at most. Basically you're guessing, you're talking shit, not voicing a valid opinion based on any evidence.

Mate, everything I've said is just my opinion. That's it. That's all this is. It's your OPINION that Sterling has received harsh treatment. You don't have to ram it down everyones throat.
I think he isn't treated harshly and that's that.

We can agree to disagree

What a pile of steaming dog shit. Some of the nonsense briefed out by the Anfield press office against Sterling was an utter disgrace. It was a hate campaign generated by a club that got the ache because he asked to leave. Some of the stories briefed were personal and it was highly unprofessional on Liverpool’s part.

Reading the last few pages, it's become pretty evident that you're either a wum or a fucking idiot. One of these stupid fuckers who thinks it's reasonable to talk about something they clearly know nothing about and then say it's "just my opinion". You've told City fans who were at the away games that Sterling wasn't booed at every away ground when you were presumably only at one of those away games at most. Basically you're guessing, you're talking shit, not voicing a valid opinion based on any evidence.

What a pile of steaming dog shit. Some of the nonsense briefed out by the Anfield press office against Sterling was an utter disgrace. It was a hate campaign generated by a club that got the ache because he asked to leave. Some of the stories briefed were personal and it was highly unprofessional on Liverpool’s part.

Fucking hell, the guys been booed, get over it. Simple as that. Acting like he’s being held prisoner in Azkaban. Lmfao XD.

Fucking hell, the guys been booed, get over it. Simple as that. Acting like he’s being held prisoner in Azkaban. Lmfao XD.

So you think it’s okay for a football club to ring around the tabloids placing negative stories about a former employee. You sound like LFC - no class whatsoever. Now fuck off back to Rawk you creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.