United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rang Trivago this afternoon to book a week on Matic Island. They have never heard of it!
You don’t want to go there.
It’s surrounded by dead wood, it’s in the middle of a swamp and there’s nothing to see but an enormous bus park.

Aye and to think people would want the showpony here. Fucking clueless player i have ever seen.

Agree that it seems that way.
I originally fancied him here, as i saw him perhaps as being the natural successor to Yaya. I didn't realise though how much Pep would change the team dynamics and style of play.

In hindsight it looks like it's one huge bullet we dodged there.

His good looks sell the brand to the Asian Market...

Ha, I'd expect a similar result to the last time Asia tried some thing like that . . .

giphy.gif

Simultaneous media reports of altercation with Shaw, of big name players concerned about this treatment, of a dressing down of Pogba for not showing respect, of the pedestal island Matic surrounded by classless players, of a derelict team only to be privileged by him and his signings.

A lot of negative reports coming from those who, let's not forget, he called idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.