Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they’ll only tell you it was a good deal after the event so they can save face.

When Sterling first talked about leaving, the smear campaign started. He was a money grabber. He was forced to come out and say it wasn’t about money. If I recall correctly he said he wouldn’t sign a contract with Liverpool for a million pounds per week.

He was then harangued for being too big for his boots.

I remember Alan Hansen, Ray Houghton, Mickey Quinn, John Barnes, John Aldridge and most hilariously of all Steven Gerrard all coming out to vilify him.

I say hilariously of Gerrard because he said that Sterling should follow Jordan Henderson’s example when it comes to loyalty. That’s right, Jamaican born, London raised, bought from QPR Raheem Sterling should be more loyal like Sunderland born, Sunderland raised, Sunderland youth product turned captain who left to play for Liverpool.

Liverpool fans saying they’re not bothered about Sterling leaving now is like me living with Jennifer Aniston for two years. Two years of bliss. I tell myself it’ll last forever and we have good times. The sex is amazing. She wears stockings and suspenders sometimes and knee high boots. Soon though, she notices that I’m putting some weight on and can’t offer her the life she wants. She tells me she intends to leave me if I don’t buck my ideas up. I think she’s bluffing and change nowt.

She announces its over. I’m a mess. I get my mates to tell her what a good guy I am but the damage is done and she moves out. I watch her leave through the window in tears. Blowing big bubbles of snot and doing that crying and struggling to get my breath thing.

For the next few months, every time I see her in Asda, I follow her round telling her new fellow that she’s no good, throwing insults at her and making threats.

18 months later, someone asks me why she left. Now do you believe me when I say “I wasn’t that arsed. She’s a slag anyway”?

Brilliant analogy.

Literally anyone who’s left a club and played for another club. Ever. It’s standard in today’s football.

I think it’s wrong. But in no way has Sterling received treatment that is above and beyond what I’m already used to in the modern game...

Tevez, Milner, RVP, Sterling, Sanchez, any Newcastle & Sunderland players, pshhh. Sure there’s loads more.

You are either deluded or lying.

I hope we hammer the twunts over both legs especially at Klanfield. With VK fit and leading back 4 and Silva playing I think it will happen. We scored 3 without those two!

According to some moron on RAWK we are mainly 15 year olds from London who used to support Chelsea. In my case at least, wrong on all three heads.

There is an awful truth in this for Liverpool football club.

If you are a child and you are looking to support a football club. Do you choose the fast fading traditional big clubs - United, Arsenal or Liverpool ? Or do you look to the new modern, exciting clubs of which City is the prime example. But Chelsea and even Spurs are also taking young supporters from Liverpool. And that is why they have so much hate for City and these other clubs.

They may characterise City fans as 15 year olds but the Liverpool fan base is fat, white, middle aged, borderline racist, men ranting bitterly into the ether about the glory days of 1985 and wanking over pictures of Pamela Anderson in her red swimsuit.

I know who I would rather be.

Whatever the result, the two clubs are going in different directions.

Last edited:
According to some moron on RAWK we are mainly 15 year olds from London who used to support Chelsea. In my case at least, wrong on all three heads.

While I'm older than 15 and have never supported Chelsea (except when they played Champions-elect Liverpool in April 2014), I must confess that I've only been following City since the money came in.

While I'm older than 15 and have never supported Chelsea (except when they played Champions-elect Liverpool in April 2014), I must confess that I've only been following City since the money came in.

But have you wanked over Pam ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.