Sky Power Ranking 11 - no Silva!!!!!!!

Just seen this. The best 11 this season.

So, no place for Silva.

I've phoned the Samaritans for the Bluemoon users who will be absolutely distraught. They have a dedicated hot line.

skysports-line-up-graphic-power-rankings_4260430.jpg
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

What was the data source for this, Twitter hashtags in Malaysia.. then again that would have meant it was just full of Rags and Dippers

Does highlight though that the doughnut thief is the Rags only important player, with such a shite defence and midfield in front of him he is the busiest fucker in the premiership I reckon

Sky were comparing salah to messi, telling us Kane is the best centre forward in the world, mourinho is the special one, pogba is the best since zidane, sky chat complete and utter bollox so I wouldn't take it to heart

Be very wary of power rankings. As far as I know Sky have never disclosed exactly how they're calculated so I believe there's something to do with player popularity involved. I've certainly never seen a defender or defensive midfielder top the list unless they went and scored a hat-trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.