Huddersfield home game - Sunday 6th May, 1.30pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be more than likely, 4pm sunday so they can do full trophy presentation after match stuff.

Yep and they should all finish at the same time too.

"It's something I think the Premier League should look at because no team should be finishing after the other team,"
93.20, 2012 says they should :)

When do they have to make the final decision? There are a few games in the schedule that could either be "must sees" or dead rubbers depending on results in the next few weeks. If Huddersfield are desparate for points to avoid relegation then it might be an attractive telly fixture, especially as we could be suffering from a post CL semi final hangover.

When do they have to make the final decision? There are a few games in the schedule that could either be "must sees" or dead rubbers depending on results in the next few weeks. If Huddersfield are desparate for points to avoid relegation then it might be an attractive telly fixture, especially as we could be suffering from a post CL semi final hangover.

This is what I really need to know. Don't want to commit to a wedding and then bin it off because the game wasn't moved to the Sunday, need to know soon.

Thanks for the replies fellas, just hope it's moved.

Is it primetime viewing though if there is nothing on it. Have you ever watched a match so you can watch another clubs presentation. I know I avoid it if I can.

Even if there is nothing on it and the trophy is long won, Sky will still want to do a lot of build up before and after the game. However, Rewind to 15/16 and Leicester played their last home game the week before and this kicked off against Everton at 5.30 on the Saturday. Although i would think there would be more viewers on a sunday that saturday evening?

This will be on tele you would have thought. Leicester’s title presentation was on tele.

I don’t think Chelsea’s was last year because it was the final day and there were other things to play for and all the games have to be on at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.