Huddersfield home game - Sunday 6th May, 1.30pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there is nothing on it and the trophy is long won, Sky will still want to do a lot of build up before and after the game. However, Rewind to 15/16 and Leicester played their last home game the week before and this kicked off against Everton at 5.30 on the Saturday. Although i would think there would be more viewers on a sunday that saturday evening?
You may well be right, maybe it's just me but I have no memory of Leicester getting their trophy , It's something I would have avoided and blanked.

You may well be right, maybe it's just me but I have no memory of Leicester getting their trophy , It's something I would have avoided and blanked.

I checked back there just to see and it was 5.30. I guess Sky can offer build up all afternoon and into the evening after. Which would most prefer for travelling, cost, convenience?

I checked back there just to see and it was 5.30. I guess Sky can offer build up all afternoon and into the evening after. Which would most prefer for travelling, cost, convenience?
Hopefully we'll find out soon anyway, sure lots of us , including me, need to make arrangements.

There'll definitely be a Monday fixture for that weekend as well, as it's a bank holiday.

Is it primetime viewing though if there is nothing on it. Have you ever watched a match so you can watch another clubs presentation. I know I avoid it if I can.
There is not going to be much to be decided by then anyway. Chelsea are loosing touch with the top four. Arsenal and possibly Burnley are likely to join Chelsea in the Europa. City will be long confirmed as champions.

That leaves relegation. West Brom and Stoke look doomed. Huddersfield will certainly be in contention with Southampton and West Ham for the last place. So City v Huddersfield it is.

There'll definitely be a Monday fixture for that weekend as well, as it's a bank holiday.

There's NO F'IN way they'd move us to Monday is there ? I have hospitality for this game and have a ticket for Noel Gallagher in Leeds on the Monday .... Sky/BT wouldn't F'CK with me, would they ?

Last edited:
There's NO F'IN way they'd move us to Monday is there ? I have hospitality for this game and have a ticket for Noel Gallagher in Leeds on the Monday .... the PL wouldn't F'CK with me, would they ?
City could have Brighton mid-week after this?

City could have Brighton mid-week after this?

I would LOVE that, 3 City games (I'm at Southampton as well) in a week, while I'm over = PERFECTION. Club already confirmed that trophy presentation is after Huddersfield, providing it's won by then ;) even if there's another home game scheduled for after Huddersfield.

From a personal point of view I'd like it moved to the previous Thursday, it'd be nice to come full circle from the loss & relegation at Stoke on my birthday but that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.