United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to United’s woes, it seems Sanchez is cutting a very unhappy and forlorn figure at OT, his poor form made worse by his seeming regret at joining the club

You’d have to have a heart of stone not to laugh...

No according to the MEN he has a coffee with the big daft swede everyday, so obviously well assimilated into the squad

Hilarious for sure. Plus they've got his contract of £500 large a week to try and offload to any prospective purchaser.
As this kind of money can only be had in China, Alexis's career in football has been reduced to a Mickey Mouse level.

The swamp really is turning into the theatre of nightmares for the mercenary, isn’t it?

Hilarious for sure. Plus they've got his contract of £500 large a week to try and offload to any prospective purchaser.
As this kind of money can only be had in China, Alexis's career in football has been reduced to a Mickey Mouse level.

Even worse it’s £600k a week once you factor in his signing on fee which I believe is spread over his contract.

Utter madness. I love it.

De Gea will not be allowed to leave until he starts throwing the ball into his own net .... oh wait (Seville).

What ever do you mean? He had no chance, the good folk at BT told me he had no chance. ' Even De Gea couldn't kept that out'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.