What is Uefa's (or other football authorities) most stupid charge

Didn't someone get a second yellow for not giving the ref the ball at the end of the first half one time?
Tottenham or arsenal away?
Barton got sent off for a second yellow at halftime at spurs away, but I'm pretty sure he got it for "acting the Joey Barton" rather than anything to do with the ball.

Barton got sent off for a second yellow at halftime at spurs away, but I'm pretty sure he got it for "acting the Joey Barton" rather than anything to do with the ball.

That was when we came back out and scored 4. I thought it was for not giving the ball to the ref though. It might have been another game.

That was when we came back out and scored 4. I thought it was for not giving the ball to the ref though. It might have been another game.
Nah, he was arguing with him from the whistle and followed him over to the tunnel, must have been for dissent.

Don't know what exactly would be the stupidest charge but City (and the rest of them) charging £25 for a woolie hat has to be up there with the worst of them.

That was Distin away at Chelsea, he had a point to make with the ref (Styles, I think) and wouldn't give the ref the ball until he'd made his point, so the ref booked him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.