United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United are concerned that forward Alexis Sanchez, 29, is struggling to settle at the club and fear a repeat of the circumstances around Paris St-Germain winger Angel di Maria's brief spell at Old Trafford. (Mail)

Absolutely hilarious this....maureen wanted to get one over on Pep by signing sanchez, sanchez was turned by greed

Welcome to one another

Yes, not to mention they already had Martial and Rashford who could play on the left, and this signing was only to scupper our plans. Glad it has not worked out so far.

Not going to lie, I wasn’t happy when they beat us to Sanchez (although Happy we stood our ground the way we did) as I was worried he’d have a van persie type effect.

Glad to see how wrong I was and how it’s come back to bite him on the arse. I’m not a petty man but I do enjoy justice being served as it has been with that signing.

Penny for his thoughts (aside from “I can’t believe they’re paying me for this”)

Note the statement from Ed.

"The Manchester United women’s team must be built in the same image and with the same principles as the men's first team and offer academy players a clear route to top-level football within the club."

Does anyone boo yet in women's football?

Just like the blokes team before we know it there'll be raggy players everywhere before long.

Goodbye to reaching the latter stages of competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.