American jaunts into other people's countries.

How are China trying to run the world?
You do know the US has over 400 bases surrounding China? Yet when the government here tell people China are showing aggression by building a South China Sea base most of Australia is up in arms.
Why?
Surely its the US showing aggression by usibg these bases as a noose around China?
Chart, source??? OVER 400 bases “surrounding China?”

China is aggressively expanding their reach across the South China Sea by BUILDING ISLANDS and claiming sovereign territory and reach, while buying up Africa.

The US, while a bully, braggart, and founder of arseholes has no desire to expand beyond its borders, only for the world to trade with it and communism to die.

And, I’m not saying I’m a fan of that, merely that even as a social liberal, I see. Gina as a significantly greater global threat to western civilization than the US.

Discuss

Governments the US has overthrown since the end of World War II:

- Iran 1953
- Guatemala 1954
- British Guiana 1953-64
- Iraq 1963
- Cambodia 1955-70
- Laos 1958,1959,1960
- Ecuador 1960-63
- Congo 1960
- Brazil 1962-64
- Dominican Republic 1963
- Bolivia 1964
- Indonesia 1965
- Ghana 1966
- Chile 1964-73
- Greece 1967
- Bolivia 1971
- Australia 1973-75
- Portugal 1974-76
- Jamaica 1976-80
- Chad 1981-82
- Grenada 1983
- Fiji 1987
- Nicaragua 1981-90
- Burkina Faso 1987
- Panama 1989
- Bulgaria 1990
- Albania 1991
- Afghanistan 1980s
- Yugoslavia 1999-2000
- Ecuador 2000
- Afghanistan 2001
- Venezuela 2002 (briefly successful)
- Iraq 2003
- Haiti 2004
- Honduras 2009
- Libya 2011
- Ukraine 2014

You'll forgive those of us who think twice about what we're being told.

You missed Hawaii, costa rica and the philipines pre 1900s

oh and the chinese occupation with us and cuba etc post WW1

Chart, source??? OVER 400 bases “surrounding China?”

China is aggressively expanding their reach across the South China Sea by BUILDING ISLANDS and claiming sovereign territory and reach, while buying up Africa.

The US, while a bully, braggart, and founder of arseholes has no desire to expand beyond its borders, only for the world to trade with it and communism to die.

And, I’m not saying I’m a fan of that, merely that even as a social liberal, I see. Gina as a significantly greater global threat to western civilization than the US.
https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...Rsf_ZAhUVwGMKHa2NC9QQ7xYIISgA&biw=360&bih=660
Plenty of links on the first 3 pages.

Who are the aggressors?

Also, The Marshall Islands and the way the Americans treat the inhabitants of that island now and more importantly using them as human guinea pigs on the human exposure to radiation.
People on those islands still dying from high thyroid cancer rates today, and is where Sponge Bob was brough to us from.
Bikini Atole or better known as Bikini bottom.
Also Bikini was a word invented by America after they did what they did to make Bikini related to something glamorous rather than the disgusting treatment of these poor people from Bikini Atole :(

(The bold and underlined is false information which has been corrected a few posts after this one)

Last edited:
"jaunt"
noun: jaunt; plural noun: jaunts
  1. 1.
    a short excursion or journey for pleasure.
    "her little jaunt in France was over"
    synonyms: trip, pleasure trip, outing, excursion, day trip, day out;
    tour, drive, ride, run;
    road trip;
    informalspin
    "a jaunt around Manhattan"
===
Methinks OP has an agenda.

51615_conspiracy-theories.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...Rsf_ZAhUVwGMKHa2NC9QQ7xYIISgA&biw=360&bih=660
Plenty of links on the first 3 pages.

Who are the aggressors?

Also, The Marshall Islands and the way the Americans treat the inhabitants of that island now and more importantly using them as human guinea pigs on the human exposure to radiation.
People on those islands still dying from high thyroid cancer rates today, and is where Sponge Bob was brough to us from.
Bikini Atole or better known as Bikini bottom.
Also Bikini was a word invented by America after they did what they did to make Bikini related to something glamorous rather than the disgusting treatment of these poor people from Bikini Atole :(
Americans did not invent the word bikini. It is derived from the Marshalese name for the island Pikinni, which means land of coconuts.
The swimsuit was invented immediately after the nuclear test and named after the island.

Have you researched them all? If you had you'd see mist have government docs stating what happened. Have a look and then maybe remove your post
No, I have not researched them all, for the same reasons that I never researched the same theories that denied
the moon landings, or those who wish to convince us that the earth is flat. It is a determined attempt to portray America
as the most evil place on the planet, by people from the far left who are upset that their beloved communist nirvana went tits
up.
That's basically it.

Americans did not invent the word bikini. It is derived from the Marshalese name for the island Pikinni, which means land of coconuts.
The swimsuit was invented immediately after the nuclear test and named after the island.

I apologise for my misinformation. Just checked and you're right. Sorry again.

Everything else though is spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.