CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Still haven’t announced next criteria as of 6:00 am this morning , should be those who attended Basel match ( as was promised on the web site) , we will see. Will sell out - just seems they are being very careful loading tickets onto cards rather than issuing paper tickets (rightly so)!

I requested a paper ticket instead of being loaded to card and one is getting posted to me.

Same old shite from scousers , i remember playing Everton in a semi final 2nd leg at the Etihad in 2016 and how they were going to be thousands of Everton fans in the home end , and it was complete bullshit ,none of them turned up and it will be exactly the same against the candlelighters , first of all i would be very surprised if the Dippers could get any tickets and secondly the very few that might sneak in with their colours well hidden will not last five minutes if they so much as breathe in a scouse accent.

Same old shite from scousers , i remember playing Everton in a semi final 2nd leg at the Etihad in 2016 and how they were going to be thousands of Everton fans in the home end , and it was complete bullshit ,none of them turned up and it will be exactly the same against the candlelighters , first of all i would be very surprised if the Dippers could get any tickets and secondly the very few that might sneak in with their colours well hidden will not last five minutes if they so much as breathe in a scouse accent.
There were plenty sat near me in CB3 - and it kicked off when Everton scored.

Not all Liverpool fans are from scouse land, same as rag fans not coming from Manchester. I would be surprised if many made it into the city end and be doubly surprised if they outed themselves as they would undoubtedly get a sore face and thrown out to boot.

There were plenty sat near me in CB3 - and it kicked off when Everton scored.
Yep and a few near me too. I think it is inevitable that there will be a few Liverpool fans dotted around the stadium and it's inevitable there will be skirmishes too. My prediction is that they will behave like fucking dicks at the first leg - treating City fans and players with not a shred of respect, probably with coaches getting bricked along the way and then they will sit in the home end 6 days later and expect there not to be any bitterness. Then there will be a report in The Echo crying about Liverpool fans getting twatted around the Etihad.

I was evicted from SS3 for the Everton game, there were a few in 121.

Stood out but kept quiet so no hassle that could well have changed had they got a result.

Talking today to Liverpool fan going to both legs. He has been talking about how there will be hundreds of Liverpool fans in the home end and the plan is to hang a banner down from in the stands if they are winning.

Presumably it would be fairly difficult for Liverpool fans to get tickets for this one in the home end because they are only available to season card holders and then people who have higher points?

He is talking shite.

Yep and a few near me too. I think it is inevitable that there will be a few Liverpool fans dotted around the stadium and it's inevitable there will be skirmishes too. My prediction is that they will behave like fucking dicks at the first leg - treating City fans and players with not a shred of respect, probably with coaches getting bricked along the way and then they will sit in the home end 6 days later and expect there not to be any bitterness. Then there will be a report in The Echo crying about Liverpool fans getting twatted around the Etihad.
This is the likeliest scenario I think. Any shenanigans towards us at the 1st leg will be alright because it's part of the "atmosphere". Any trouble at the 2nd leg will see them self portrayed as the innocent victims of a City crowd who were out for aggro from the start. They really need to grow up and get a grip.

Loads in 105 and surrounding blocks. Toxic atmosphere. The police removed them one by one, block by block. Will be much worse for the Liverpool game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.