CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Loads in 105 and surrounding blocks. Toxic atmosphere. The police removed them one by one, block by block. Will be much worse for the Liverpool game.

How will it? We have 45,000 plus season ticket holders. 3000 away fans - so 6000 tickets to be sold. I would imagine 95% will go to City fans. Max 300 Liverpool fans in the City ends.

How will it? We have 45,000 plus season ticket holders. 3000 away fans - so 6000 tickets to be sold. I would imagine 95% will go to City fans. Max 300 Liverpool fans in the City ends.

I hope you're right, but they will get in, and they will not keep quite if they score.

It only takes a few in each block for things to turn nasty.

I hope you're right, but they will get in, and they will not keep quite if they score.

It only takes a few in each block for things to turn nasty.

You'll never stop fans being in the wrong end thats just part and parcel of football, now if they behave and are respectful then its tolerable but blatantly showing their colours and are being an arsehole then it's fair game I'm afraid, they deserve what they get. City fans go in the wrong end at aways although most, if not all are well behaved. I'd like to think that the club will have extra security in place.

It's hard to stop fans going in the wrong end, people are desperate to see their team and theres always someone willing to sell on a ticket for the right price.

To be fair ww, we need to factor in that some season ticket holders won't be buying a ticket for this game although I'm sure a bigger percentage of ST holders will be going compared to all our other CL home games so far this season. That said, it won't be going to general sale at any point and anyone buying tickets will need to be a ST holder or Cityzen member at least, with the possibility that another criteria may be opened up for those that are neither a ST holder or Cityzen member but have attended a CL home game this season.

So it won't be easy for Liverpool fans to get in our end because of the selling restrictions but a few will manage it either through booking hospitality packages or finding City fans who aren't going but are eligible for a ticket.

To be fair ww, we need to factor in that some season ticket holders won't be buying a ticket for this game although I'm sure a bigger percentage of ST holders will be going compared to all our other CL home games so far this season. That said, it won't be going to general sale at any point and anyone buying tickets will need to be a ST holder or Cityzen member at least, with the possibility that another criteria may be opened up for those that are neither a ST holder or Cityzen member but have attended a CL home game this season.

So it won't be easy for Liverpool fans to get in our end because of the selling restrictions but a few will manage it either through booking hospitality packages or finding City fans who aren't going but are eligible for a ticket.

I have got two huge Liverpool fans at work asking if they can come. Said no. Blues only that night.

A lad at work has managed to buy a ticket off a friend and he’s a Liverpool fan but isn’t stupid enough to be sporting his colours. Somethings in life have a price and his ticket did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.