CFG financial results plus increased Chinese stake

He's done an update on the forbes article which has basically doubled it in size with clarifications and a retraction or two.
Still going off ratios but I doubt he'll do another any time soon

Interesting to see the Chinese investment almost exactly matches the losses for the year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the agreement is that the Chinese cover the losses for the next few years and thereby increase their stake. Will probably mean the Chinese end up owning around 25% once the group gets to profitability and can fund itself.

I suspect City’s lawyers have been in touch. But I like to think I did my bit as well.

I was thinking that!

I don't know about the numbers/logic he's used in the revised one (swapping between $ and £ is annoying), but I am quite impressed that amendments are clearly indicated as such and that he acknowledges errors, rather than just revising it.

Still can't get my head round this....
They buy 1% of group shares for 78m, therefore 100% should be 100 x 78 = 7.8bn
I know I am not an accountant but I did get a B in my O level maths. So I do gave a good grasp of basic mathematics.... #Confused.com

I know I am not an accountant but I did get a B in my O level maths. So I do gave a good grasp of basic mathematics.... #Confused.com

Isn't a Billion a 1000 Million?

Forget about the percentages as they just muddy the waters. They bought their original stake for £3.54 a share and paid £3.96 a share for the more recent purchase.

I do read the thread quite often but I`m still not certain it will happen.Perhaps the powers that be are waiting to see if the demand will increase.I wonder what the figures are for the "Waiting List" ?

The Old '£100 to go on the waiting list' has been scrapped. Everyone who buys a Citizens Matchday membership is automatically entered on to the waiting list. Possibly those who just register as a Citizen without paying the £35 for Matchday ticket preferences as well.

So the waiting list per se is not truly reflective who who actually wants a season ticket.

I'm on the list as a Citizen Matchday member but I wouldn't buy a season ticket if it was offered, as I can't get to all the home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.