Huddersfield home game - Sunday 6th May, 1.30pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
She won't remember the day....have her 'birthday' the other day.

Happy to help ;)

If I tried to blag that with the Misses I wouldn't see daylight again never mind the Etihad, missed my first home game in years the other week against Chelsea because got her christened on that Sunday... kids ey

I was slightly more sceptical. "Typical City" and "cups for cock ups" are hard things to shake off.
:-(
I know I was lying really, since they started putting all the tickets on sale at the start of the season I buy 1st and last home games straight away just in case.:)

The Brighton game is likely to be fixed for the Tuesday / Wednesday after the Huddersfield game. Does that mean trophy presentation now takes place at the Brighton game as it would be the last home game of the season? It's the only available date now for the game, as all April fixtures have been confirmed now with all the re-fixtures for that month in it.

The Brighton game is likely to be fixed for the Tuesday / Wednesday after the Huddersfield game. Does that mean trophy presentation now takes place at the Brighton game as it would be the last home game of the season? It's the only available date now for the game, as all April fixtures have been confirmed now with all the re-fixtures for that month in it.
I couldn't say but I would be very surprised if they wanted to start presenting trophies at 10.00 on a Tuesday or Wednesday night.

They are releasing all rearranged games no later than April 3rd. So more than likely City v Brighton will be midweek after City v Huddersfield.
Sooner he better they get it done so we can organise travel ect

Still won't change anything regarding the trophy presentation, It will be after the City v Huddersfield game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.