Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It shouldn't be anything to worry about. They have, from a quick look, only drawn against Chelsea, Liverpool and us from the top half and pretty much lost to all of the top 10 sides. Let's forget what happened last year-we're a very different team and mentality.

Have to get this one done. Hopefully Serg is back in some capacity too. Win for me. 2-0

Not the happiest of hunting grounds but certainly no graveyard. Seem to remember a crucial victory there during the run in in 14?

Yup 3-0 I think, Aguero in 1st half but then went off injured IIRC with Dzeko 2 headers in the 2nd?

Also Hart made a crucial save off Barkley at either 1 or 2 nil.

5.30pm kick off.. wondering if I can sit in the same boozer from 5pm till 11pm to catch City and Joshua fight.. hmm. Any recommendations for cheapish pint and comfy seat?

Yup 3-0 I think, Aguero in 1st half but then went off injured IIRC with Dzeko 2 headers in the 2nd?

Also Hart made a crucial save off Barkley at either 1 or 2 nil.
Think they went 1 up with a cracker from Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.