CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Just got my two supprised how many are left all sections of ground even level 2 . Rubbish at guessing but prob say over 5k left sure it will sell out .

Let's do it

Just got my two supprised how many are left all sections of ground even level 2 . Rubbish at guessing but prob say over 5k left sure it will sell out .

Let's do it
Yeah I also just got my two and was quite surprised that there were so many left since I thought I would not be able to get any tickets, but I guess the 1 ticket policy is the reason.

Totally different. When we beat Utd the statement that day was we are now at least equal (if not more) and should no longer think second best. We have been drawn against a team we are 18 points clear of, whom this year will be the 9th consecutive year we have finished about them in the league and who haven't won the top flight title for almost 30 (THIRTY) years!! Absolutely no player in Man City's team are old enough to even recall Liverpool winning the league and most were not born. Since they won the league Our manager had a full PLAYING CAREER at the top level and then has been managing for a decade since. Yep. The mighty Liverpool. I think not.

PMSL

We have been drawn against a team we are 18 points clear of, whom this year will be the 9th consecutive year we have finished about them in the league and who haven't won the top flight title for almost 30 (THIRTY) years!! Absolutely no player in Man City's team are old enough to even recall Liverpool winning the league and most were not born. Since they won the league Our manager had a full PLAYING CAREER at the top level and then has been managing for a decade since. Yep. The mighty Liverpool. I think not.
2dv3m9i.jpg

I can't wait for this game!
Whatever happens all I know it will be a cracking game with both teams playing positive attacking football!
I nearly had a heart attack when we played you at Anfield!
May the best team win on the night!

How come? Surely season ticket holders will have snapped all these up? Bizarre if there still tickets available..

Edit - my bad - home leg being referred to here obviously
Why. While they may beat us the dippers are a second tier side in Europe these days maybe some folk can't be bothered making the effort particularly with the rags due a couple of days earlier. It will be sold out but hopefully very few dippers get tickets in our areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.