CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Has 1894 got anything planned for this?

Would be great to recreate the opening of the Real Madrid semi-final here.

Fvck all that choreographed cheese shite lets just sing our fvcking hearts on and howl at the ref every time they kick our players

Had a dream last night about this game,the funny thing is I only seen the last ten mins,85 min plus 5 mins injury time,right on cue their keeper trying to clear slices it into the goal making it 2-1 to us my son pipes up in the dream pity about the three penalty misses,game ran out 2-1..

I really don’t care if we win, lose or draw against the rags. Whatever happens we will win the league. Just want to get through this tie so I can boo the champions league anthem one more time

I really don’t care if we win, lose or draw against the rags. Whatever happens we will win the league. Just want to get through this tie so I can boo the champions league anthem one more time
Time to move on pal, can't upset Gill and his Cronies .

UEFA must have returned the tickets they requested in 303 as there's loads left in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.