United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking at private plates and came across this gem.

m.gif
u.gif
1.gif
6.gif
space.gif
m.gif
c.gif
y.gif
I’ve had two rag numbers plates on retention for over 10 years. I originally planned to sell them and for a laugh donate some to City’s academy and make a nice profit myself. Obviously City don’t need any money now and I’m too stubborn to let a rag have them. When I pop off I’ve told my 2 lads to keep them on retention forever. It’s nice to be nice.

I see sky are running the headline of family man Ryan’s debut as wales manager as ‘the most nervous he’s ever been’.

I’d be a lot more nervous if I’d got my brothers wife knocked up at the time.
You probably would be, as would I, but to be fair we're probably both normal people and not family breaking, back stabbing ****s with the morality of a snake.

you are exactly right , and its getting more and more obvious , most media outlets are like this, sky are the worst offenders in my book, they tend to link anyone and everyone with the rags , they try to be subtle about it but sometimes its so obvious its truly sickening and this is the worst example ive ever seen . even any kind of transfer gossip of a player sky will show the player in action against the rags , or the will be named as ex rag , and if they cant find a link they will just say man united target .. its just all to keep their name in the loop to appease the 650 million braindeads

No other option really after this season.

From the MEN....

Manchester United have frozen season ticket prices for the seventh year in a row.

The club have announced prices will remain fixed for the 2018-19 campaign, with the most expensive adult ticket costing £950 and the cheapest £532.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.