Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as Razza was v the toffees, he MUST NOT start in this game!!!!
They’re going to be shitting themselves after seeing us destroy Everton yesterday. We have nothing to fear. I really hope Pep prepares the team to humiliate the dippers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I love the fact every single Scouser would have been watching yesterday and noticed every single thing Silva did.

They know he wasn't there last time and can really hurt them. Step forward David.

Don’t think I could disagree more on that. Jesus links play much better and works harder.

I’d have Aguero for the derby and home CL tie though.

Same. Jesus' work off the ball and link up play is criminally underrated. I'd put money on him scoring if he plays.

Sterling has to play. Great players don't freeze and Sterling has something to prove.
Sterling’s presence in our team is more of a boost for the Liverpool supporters who boo him incessantly than it is for us. I get what you’re saying, but it’s just not worth it. I’ll be disappointed if he’s selected to start as it’ll be like playing down a man in the toughest game of the season.

Nothing against him, just felt the same way with Barry at Villa, Lescott at Everton, Nasri at Arsenal, etc.

Game yesterday could’ve even been a little different if Stones started.

Don’t think it matters how mentally tough you are, having 50k+ people shout nonstop abuse at you for two hours just takes its toll.

Sterling’s presence in our team is more of a boost for the Liverpool supporters who boo him incessantly than it is for us. I get what you’re saying, but it’s just not worth it. I’ll be disappointed if he’s selected to start as it’ll be like playing down a man in the toughest game of the season.

Nothing against him, just felt the same way with Barry at Villa, Lescott at Everton, Nasri at Arsenal, etc.

Don’t think it matters how mentally tough you are, having 50k+ people shout nonstop abuse at you for two hours just takes its toll.

I absolutely understand that but, imho, a great player should overcome that and use it as motivation. Imagine what a boost it would be for him and us if and when he scores at Anfield.

My thoughts exactly, why give their fans something to cheer about when you can take the issue away and concentrate on football, let him loose at the Etihad by all means but not at Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.